Turbo Fire

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
Any MFPers completed 2 rounds of Turbo Fire? If so, what kind of stats u got goin on?

Replies

• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Come on! I know there are a lot of Turbo Fire gals :happy:
  • TrracyGirl
    TrracyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start the program. I've had the DVDs for about a year. I've used them at different times. I'd like to start the program, I printed out the calender today as a matter of fact :)

Bumps this to see if there are more of us out there ;p
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It's fun - I'm on day 5 and really liking the classes. Everytime I start cursing out my TV and just want to collapse on the florr, Chalene says "you can do this, you are not tired" so I keep going anyway. It's intense but worth it - I'm currently losing a half pound a day - that afterburn is no joke.
  • writergrlrox
    writergrlrox Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire for the first time (about to start week 3 tomorrow!) and it's a lot of fun I'm just insanely sick of stretch 40. It's so boring. Other than that it's a great mood lifter.

good luck!
  • writergrlrox
    writergrlrox Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    half a pound a day?! Wow I need that!
  • jazzygirls23
    jazzygirls23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On the stretch 40, I replace it with a Yoga class, dvd or Pilates. I agree it is very boring to do the stretch 40.
  • ehaus33
    ehaus33 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started it and LOVING the workout. I'm a cardio junkie and love that I feel like my abs are getting a great workout at the same time.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have been doing it since mid March, I started with the Prep Schedule but now I am doing the regular schedule I am on week five of the regular schedule almost into week six only got one more workout before it will be week six. I love the workout some of them do tend to bore me and I have to force myself to finish them.
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start the first round of Turbo Fire on Monday, June 3rd. I'm going to try and follow the schedule to the best of my ability, which should be easier since school's almost out! ( I'm a teacher) I'm just trying to decide what time of day I'd like to do them.
  • georgann1114
    georgann1114 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOVED Turbo Fire! Finished one round of it last month. I got great results, 20 lbs and 21 inches overall. Add me on MFP I will be more than happy to support and motivate :)
  • jjwalker77
    jjwalker77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire for the first time (about to start week 3 tomorrow!) and it's a lot of fun I'm just insanely sick of stretch 40. It's so boring. Other than that it's a great mood lifter.

good luck!

My TurboFire schedule doesnt even have Stretch 40 in it? I just got it last Thursday (ordered directly through a BB coach) and it doesn't have a few things (no Core 20, no stretch 40) - but the 12 week schedule doesnt list the stretch 40 eitehr... Weird.