Hello My Fitness Pal

Options
I just signed up and I too saw the Today show yesterday because I had tivoed it! It was Hoda's Birthday and then I saw Tamara and I thought if she could do it, I could do it. I have come home so many times with my feet hurting and swelled by the heat and weight. The time she lost that much weight is unbelieveable! Her skin on her arms, legs and face looked great also.
I know she is alittle younger than I am but I was very impressed! I had to look at this site today to see what they had to offer that makes such a difference. Free is another inspiration! Just telling me all of this information for FREE! I hope to become BFF with this site. Thanks for going on the Today Show or I wouldn't have known about this wonderful site.

Replies

• susanwease
    Options
    Welcome Joyrider! I too just joined yesterday, from watching the Today Show. Here is to wishing us both success on this journey!
  • krisakira
    Options
    welcome to MFP! I signed up 2 days ago, without even knowing it was on the Today Show! I found it on the iphone apps store. Anyway, friend me if you want! we can support each other!
  • wootsie
    wootsie Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello all...I am so motivated! :happy:
    I found this as an APP on my iPhone...way cool
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your journey newbies!
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support and help from others on this site. Good luck with yoru journey