Anyone starting the 30 day shred?

Options
13»

Replies

• AHay12
    AHay12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am on day 4 of the 30 day shred. This is technically my 34th consecutive day. I finished my first round 4 days ago and got such great results I decided to re do it :) ! Believe me at the beginning of round one I didnt think I was going to make it 30 days. Level one was killer for me, but now i can breeze through it. When I first started I could not do a push up to save my life. I had no upper body strength what so ever. Now I can do all the push ups and then some. I lost 6 lbs the first round and hope to have the same loss this round. I have another 14 lbs to lose.
  • rleath
    rleath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started last week! Would love to share the motivation and support!
  • ShaylaWaruk
    ShaylaWaruk Posts: 12
    Options
    I also have the GM 30 day shred. I haven't done it in a while and haven't gotten past level 1 yet! I also do boot camp every Monday for an hour; love that class!!! Need something to help give me a kick in the butt!!!
  • ShaylaWaruk
    ShaylaWaruk Posts: 12
    Options
    Its not an easy work out, that's for sure. Give yourself a chance; it does get a bit better. I usually have to take a small break to catch my breath, but then I continue.
  • goddesswannabe
    goddesswannabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started it today! I already did it once a year ago and it gave me such awesome results I decided to do it again in time for summer! :) Started straight from L2, which absolutely killed me. Planning on doing it 2xday (morningn&night) for some good results :)
  • pickledbrooke
    Options
    First day today! Love the idea of being able to share thoughts about it with others! I have never done the 3-2-1 before. Tough at first... I might have called Jillian an inappropriate name or two. Hope we all get the results we're after! I can already feel the soreness in my legs.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I do both 30DS and ripped in 30! Love my JM DVDs
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get the DVD and start it this weekend :D
  • babinaba
    babinaba Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm on day 19 and just started level 3 (this is my 2nd time starting it so I skipped level 1), thinking that this might of helped me lose the inches but so far nada :( the lbs are coming off, but I'm the same bust, under bust, waist, hips and thigh measurements that I was before I started (plus clothes don't feel any looser). I don't even know where I'm going wrong....

30DS isn't my only form of exercise - I do HIIT and also cardio (running) and squash. If I could swap the weight loss for the inch loss I'd be happy but I'm just as miserable being 10lbs lighter