green coffee bean pills! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Green coffe is a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants are not so much a weight loss herb in and of themselves, but if you are fighting any kind of illness or physical ailment that is stalling your weight loss they can help. Given the opportunity your body will always try to self-correct, it will repair damage, it will fight off outside invaders, it will perk up sluggish organs...antioxidants are a great way to give your body the materials it needs to perform these corrections. So if part of your excess weight is due to a slow liver, it will help your body perk up that liver. Ditto for anything viral, or anything else damaged.

It's not a stimulant effect, it's a healthy body effect. I don't think it's possible to have too many antioxidants in your diet, and I keep it around for when anyone gets sick. It's a good herb despite all the hype, and lots of people lose weight when they introduce antioxidants into their diet. Most medical test will not detect organ problems until that organ is crashing and burning, but your body will know what areas need work and fix them given the chance.

Holy load of bull. Antioxidants don't do what you think they do - they certainly don't "perk up your organs" or kill viruses.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/antioxidant-hype-and-reality/
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Green coffe is a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants are not so much a weight loss herb in and of themselves, but if you are fighting any kind of illness or physical ailment that is stalling your weight loss they can help. Given the opportunity your body will always try to self-correct, it will repair damage, it will fight off outside invaders, it will perk up sluggish organs...antioxidants are a great way to give your body the materials it needs to perform these corrections. So if part of your excess weight is due to a slow liver, it will help your body perk up that liver. Ditto for anything viral, or anything else damaged.

It's not a stimulant effect, it's a healthy body effect. I don't think it's possible to have too many antioxidants in your diet, and I keep it around for when anyone gets sick. It's a good herb despite all the hype, and lots of people lose weight when they introduce antioxidants into their diet. Most medical test will not detect organ problems until that organ is crashing and burning, but your body will know what areas need work and fix them given the chance.

lolwut
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing what you're doing without the pills. Waste of money.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    More scams, YEY!

Save your money and do the actual work - eat right, and exercise. I wish people would learn there is no magic pill for weight loss.

In that respect, those who are hating on me for saying that - what works for you may not work for others. If the scams work for you then good for you! I'm saving my money and doing just fine over here putting in the work and eating right.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Unless your highly sensitive to caffeine don't expect these to do much...or...well, anything.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

if i mix the green coffee bean pills with diet and exercise how much am i expected to lose

about the same amount as if you didn't take them.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Make sure they are 45% chlorogenic acid or higher. They are safe, but honestly they are a gimmick. Truly the only way to lose it and keep it off is to put in the work. If you need a boost from something switch up your exercise routine, or change up your meal plan first. If that doesn't work see a nutritionist, or a trainer they can make suggestions.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    They're worth taking for the antioxidants... or so I read recently in a magazine. Antioxidants are good.
  • jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I take them and I lose about 3-5 pounds a week but I diet and exercise so it's hard to say if they are working or not.

I found a website that has top 10 fat burners for 2013. Check it out.

http://workoutzilla.com/top-10-fat-burner-supplements-of-2013-with-reviews/