New and Looking for friends!

Options
Hi all, I started 2 days ago and would love to have some friends that will motivate and encourage me and that I can return the favor. It's hard enough doing this on your own, with friends you know you are not alone. Hope to hear from you!!!

Replies

• simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • SoMdKit
    SoMdKit Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Pals, My name is Kit and I started my weight loss journey 3 years ago. I actually had the lap band surgery and lost quite a bit of weight but I've slowly started picking my weight back up. This time around, I want to motivate myself to lose the pounds with controlling my diet and exercise. I invite you to be my friend to help me along my journey and I'll motivate you as well. Together, we can do it :)
  • doublevanillalatte
    doublevanillalatte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Aileen and I'm new to the community!
  • bevred888
    bevred888 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bev - I'm new to MFP too only in the past couple of days. Up to now, I have followed a major commercial weight loss plan and lost 65lb but have plateaued. I still have 3 stone to lose to be at goal. Wonder if I've plateaued due to trying the other regime for too long now. Perhaps I need a new way of doing things. Add me as a friend, you'll be my first ;o)
  • 1carrice
    1carrice Posts: 6
    Options
    I will add you. Over the last year/yr and half? I have lost 46 lbs, another 20 to go and it seems I have reached a plateau also. I need to start real exercising!
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    You can add me. It takes time, but you can reach your goals.