You think your doing sooooo good and then ...........

Options
2»

Replies

• bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    We have buns when we stand and rolls when we sit....

......further proof that bread is evil* ;)

Yes! Love it!

I'm the Mom of two, so a little kangaroo pouch is inevitable :laugh:
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When I go out on the weekends, all my friends are sitting on barstools and I'm always the only one standing. When someone asks me if I'd like to sit, I always tell them I'm fine with standing. When they ask why, my respone is always "Because when I sit all my looooooove likes to gather in the front." It's quite funny.

I'm sure you look amazing. No worries hun, you're doing great!
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. Everybody has them, but keep going, because they get smaller and smaller until eventually you feel like you can sit on the couch without a pillow in front of your belly, or am I the only one who hides behind pillows?:blushing:
    Now I'm very proud of myself, and my journey. It took time, but it was worth it.

You'll see!!!:bigsmile:
  • hplvt
    hplvt Posts: 62
    Options
    Yes! I know!! I wear scrubs to work everyday, which is like wearing pajamas. There is very little give and when they are tight it is noticeable. Mine are getting looser. A lot looser....then I tried on some formal dresses for an upcoming wedding and D-O-H I didn't feel so svelte anymore! :sad:
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You know, I am with you all on this. Everyone says you look so good and you are too thin. I see rolls and fat and all this especially when I sit or wear my sweats. When I look in the mirror I still see this large person and the imagine I see in the mirror is looking back at me so it is more than just in my head. I still se this huge belly and my stomach has never all gone nor will it ever so I am told. I am 50 years old and have more loose and sagging skin than I care to deal with but all the exercises will not fix this. I feel like hiding and screaming most of the time. So if anyone knows how to change what you see in the mirror or when you look at yourself please help all of us that feel this way because it is very frustrating. God Bless, Brenda :ohwell: :frown: :cry: :sad: :grumble:
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    They do get smaller, but they don't go away, alas, but everyone seems to have them. Was a bit shocked to be at camp this past week with teen girls and noticed that they had more tummy than I did despite my being forty years older. Felt pretty good, actually!!!!