Alright, you have beat me into submission.

Options

Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Is NO ONE going to address the use of "snu snu" ??????
    I loved the use of snu snu here. :laugh:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I don't want to look like an Amazonian woman who will crush a man's skull between my legs

Why not!?!?! That's a good look!!!!

This is a seriously underappreciated skill.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will try squats again. But I have a question: What is a good amount to start out with and then build up to? I don't want to look like an Amazonian woman who will crush a man's skull between my legs after snu-snu....but just some delicate toning. I did two sets of 50 in the shower today, is that enough? What is too much?

Ah yes, snu snu. That's why we squat.

You need some massive steroids to look like that though.

Start with the bar, and keep adding weight (in warm up sets) until it feels moderately difficult. Do 5. Walk away.
    Add a little weight. Do 5. Walk away.
    Add a little weight. Do 5. Walk away, log it in a lift journal.

Do that 3x a week, upping the weight from time to time, and you'll be badass.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will try squats again. But I have a question: What is a good amount to start out with and then build up to? I don't want to look like an Amazonian woman who will crush a man's skull between my legs after snu-snu....but just some delicate toning. I did two sets of 50 in the shower today, is that enough? What is too much?

Start with the bar, and keep adding weight (in warm up sets) until it feels moderately difficult. Do 5. Walk away.

^straight-forward and correct. Works for me!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    What the heck is a "snu-snu"?!!!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snu snu

(It's a reference from Futurama.)
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options

WOW! snu-snu is one of my ultimate fantasies! I'd volunteer for that.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snu snu

(It's a reference from Futurama.)

Oh! Scary! :laugh::laugh: :laugh:
    I don't watch Futurama. I certainly learned something today, LOL!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

This! I love weighted squats and the rush of adding more weight to the bar.
  • shannonespinoza
    Options
    I have nothing useful to add to this...but this made me laugh. Day=made.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    DO you really want a man whose head is so soft that he can't take a little thigh squeeze?
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If you can't get to a gym or don't live near one you can take can goods and use them for now. Its just a thought.
  • ikudbne12
    ikudbne12 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    I did squats with 115 lbs today. Now if only I could find a man and get some snu snu ...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    IN for delicate toning in the shower. If you know what I mean. And if by beatings, you mean spankings along with a little slap and tickle, IN on that was well. Submission? I thought you'd never ask. My safe word is "Rambo".

wait, we're actually talking about working out and getting in shape???? What is 100 squats with no weight going to do besides make your knees hurt? And what is "delicate toning? Either you want to get in shape or you don't. There's no degrees of toning. I suggest reading the book New Rules of Lifting for Women for a great explanation of what to do, why to do it, and how to do it.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

This...WHY would anyone do 250 squats in one day if you can do a few sets of five - or eight???:huh: :huh:
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I did squats with 115 lbs today. Now if only I could find a man and get some snu snu ...

Once you can squat over 180 lbs, there should be no shortage of men you will be able to capture on your own for snus-snus. Happy hunting ;)
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options

This...WHY would anyone do 250 squats in one day if you can do a few sets of five - or eight???:huh: :huh:

I'm lifting my big *kitten* head so I figured that would be enough?
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    IN for delicate toning in the shower. If you know what I mean. And if by beatings, you mean spankings along with a little slap and tickle, IN on that was well. Submission? I thought you'd never ask. My safe word is "Rambo".

wait, we're actually talking about working out and getting in shape???? What is 100 squats with no weight going to do besides make your knees hurt? And what is "delicate toning? Either you want to get in shape or you don't. There's no degrees of toning. I suggest reading the book New Rules of Lifting for Women for a great explanation of what to do, why to do it, and how to do it.

By delicate toning I mean shapely, yet still soft.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You could save up for a cheap dumbbell set and do dumbbell squats/Bulgarian squats. They are $30-$50 or at Walmart and go up to 50lbs.