Worst "fat" jokes

Options
tessjordan88
tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
They hurt out feelings, and sometimes make us laugh at ourselves!

What's the worst fat joke you have heard?

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific comes to mind, but someone can always tell when a joke is made to be funny or if it's made to be hurtful and hateful. The ones that have hate behind them are the worst. It helps to be witty with a come back like, "I can fix being fat, you can't fix being ugly." Thanks Churchill.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I know there are millions of "yo momma so fat" jokes. Something I remember a kid asking me in junior high was if I could see my toes. I just laughed at him and said I could.
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    I think the worst thing I can remember was like a fat joke in reverse...

I was picking up some chicken nuggets and fries at a drive through (for my daughters), and the cashier said, "Sorry for your wait." Well, I was in a sassy mood, so I quipped back "Is that a fat joke?!?" (wait/weight... LOL!) He was terrified!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    This joke can't be typed out. You'll have to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-9pDKh-Rs
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    I guess you have to be a math nerd to actually get it! LOL!
  • terrys_girl
    Options
    I heard these a few weeks ago. Offensive, but I still laughed.

Q: How do you know when you're making love to a fat chick?
    A: When she's on top and you can't hear the radio playing!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    This joke can't be typed out. You'll have to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-9pDKh-Rs

That is awesome! :laugh: (Math dork exposed).
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I guess you have to be a math nerd to actually get it! LOL!

It's nothing more than a random amalgamation of various concepts from a physics book. The joke isn't in understanding what he's talking about, it's in the concept that Steven Hawking would make a yo mama joke into something so complex.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I bought one of those talking scales. I jumped on this morning to weigh in and it said, "One person at a time, please."
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I think the worst thing I can remember was like a fat joke in reverse...

I was picking up some chicken nuggets and fries at a drive through (for my daughters), and the cashier said, "Sorry for your wait." Well, I was in a sassy mood, so I quipped back "Is that a fat joke?!?" (wait/weight... LOL!) He was terrified!

That is funny. I am always doing things like that. I think I am hilarious, but I usually just get a dumb. Nobody gets me. Must be ahead of my time.
  • tessjordan88
    Options

That is funny. I am always doing things like that. I think I am hilarious, but I usually just get a dumb. Nobody gets me. Must be ahead of my time.

Yeah... why do people not get it??? Aren't we funny?? LOL!!
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love pun jokes. They are cleaver. LOL!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

I gotcha , I totally have a weird sense of humor. Love it!!!! We are all supposed to have wonderful personalities though , right?
  • tessjordan88
    Options

I gotcha , I totally have a weird sense of humor. Love it!!!! We are all supposed to have wonderful personalities though , right?

Some of us are just born with it. My wise old dad once told me, "A wicked sense of humor walks the fine line between genius and insanity." I think he was right on!