28 weeks later ...

Options
adyoda
adyoda Posts: 8 Member
... not a zombie yet :P (movie joke) .
Not yet a success story but i'm working on it , lets say i am half way there.

On 16 november 2012 i started my journey , i have decided to become more active and eat better. I found MFP and started logging the food , then i found the post In place of a road map v.2 and i learned about TDEE and BMR and all the good stuff. I started to listen to FAT2FIT radio shows where i learned allot more useful information ... so here i am 28 weeks later : walked over 1600 km (walking , nordic walking or hiking) , i am 18 kg lighter , gained some self esteem and a little confidence.

Right now in in a maintenance phase and i will stay there for the next 5 months. In November ill start losing the last 10 kg or so , at least that's the plan :) .
Im trying to keep active but in the last week has been hard to keep myself motivated , so i thought ill share my experience and some photos :
face_zps7b5599d6.jpg

front_zps076cd925.jpg

side_zpsdab09391.jpg

Replies

• nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work and you'll get the results you want! Thanks for the pics keeps me focused on my track :)
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.....look at how your face is so much more defined....keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow, you must have so much more energy after losing that weight, can't wait till I see some results. Thanks for the inspiration
  • Flagirlof3
    Flagirlof3 Posts: 86
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Nice work (and love the thread name :)
  • adyoda
    adyoda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thats true I have allot more energy now , and it takes me less time to recover after some intense activity ... it is awesome :)
  • simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tremendous progress! Well done, and keep it up!
  • Neshmi
    Neshmi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nice job man! Keep it going. Love that you're keeping track of the total number of km you have travelled...by foot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!