My Progress (w/ pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration......You have done a fantastic job. keep it up!!!!
  • Loulouslim
    Options
    god that is amazing. I would carry that picture around with me to remind me of where I don't want to return. Must say you might have been over weight you but you were still very pretty in the picture and i did note you were smiling .

Good things come to caring and happy people

Good luck with the next 50lb and keep the pictures coming they certainly helped me today

Luisa
    kent, England
  • gailosborne
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • millymoo81
    millymoo81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You're looking incredible! Ok, you've motivated me to get back on track!
  • luannkylee
    luannkylee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow !!!! You look GREAT!! Keep up the GREAT work!! Love the MN twins also!!!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!!! You look terrific now :) I would have never have guessed that was you! Just get back on track. I know somedays you can feel sluggish but get back on it. Thats what I"m doing. I'm starting from scratch!! My weigh in will be tomorrow and lets see how I did the first week!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!