IT'S JUNE! What are your goals?!

Options

Replies

• LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    5 more pounds and work out atleast 3 days a week, hopefully 5 but 3 is my goal
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My goal is to re-lose the seven ponds I gained in May.
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lose 2.8 pounds standing between me and primary goal.
    AMP up strength training to improve uppper body.
    Work on eliminating the next 10 to 15 pounds to ultimate goal.
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I am going to log my 150 miles that i am committed to for the Move Your *kitten* Challenge for June.
    I want to lose and additional 2.4 pounds before June 14 (My Birthday) that would be a total of 6 pounds lost !
    Overall I would love to see a total of 10 pounds gone by the end of June.
    And I want to continue moving forward in my C25k program and hopefully not have to redo any more weeks
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Until this morning I didn't even realize it was June. Haven't thought of any goals, but great question!

1) Despite school and work getting EXTREMELY busy, my main goal is to stay on track with my 1/2 Marathon training/fitness schedule. I've noticed a distinct drop in my stress and anxiety levels by keeping active so I need to keep remind myself of that when I try to tell myself there is no time to work out.

2) Go for a bike ride in the huge park not too far from my place. I would still need to drive to get there, but I really want to do the 40km loop again like I did last summer.

3) Keep the alcohol consumption to a minimum. With patio season finally here it's going to be a little difficult, but I will try!
  • amandamurdaugh
    amandamurdaugh Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 8 lbs. this month. Run 5 days a week, 34 miles/week or more. Stay healthy & uninjured. Strength train 4 days a week
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add more vegetables to my meals..
    Get all my vitamins in..
    Accurately log my food (Kitchen Scale purchase)
    Finish 30 Day shred or be close to it..
    I'd like to lose... at least 5 pounds!
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    To lose 9lbs and get out of the 220's... Good luck to everyone, you all have some great goals! :D
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep up with my weight training program and I think I might start Couch to 5K.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My goal for June is to get out of the 90s and into the 80s. i'm currently 93kgs but want to get into the 80s this month, it will also be a NSV if I do it!!
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My goals for June are:

Walk a 5K Race - June 1st
    Lose 10 lbs (that's two pounds a week)
    Run one mile.
    Have fun and enjoy the process of change.
    Focus on the changes.. NSV especially

I love this quote: "Focus on the results and you'll never see the change; focus on the changes and you will always see the results."
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I lost 23 lbs so far, started April 27th, and I still want to lose another 27 - going to Florida in June and want to be skinny again :)

I have finally figured out what works for me. This is the BEST!!
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    My goals are to..
    ~ lose another 10 or so lbs
    ~ begin the couch to 5k
    (Starting next week!)
    ~ lose another clothing size
    ~ start baking again
    (Oven is up and running now!)
    =D
  • Keenasgettingfitnhealthy
    Options
    My June goals:

1. Get under 80kg (even 79.9 would be awesome) - only 5.1kg to goal!
    2. Walk/exercise more (at this point once a week for 30/45mins would be improvement)
    3. Log food on here every night - don't cheat myself

=D Good luck to every one on their goals!
  • Embee_2311
    Embee_2311 Posts: 47
    Options
    This month I AM making sure I put the 20%-off-original-weight-down trophy on my mantle!:happy: 20% (43 lbs) might not sound like much, but getting there will mean I have conquered 42% of the 103lbs challenge I'm on . . . . .and 42% of the way anywhere is better than I was 6 months ago (a fat 0%)!!!
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    1) Keep up my activity level. At least 5 hours workout/week, at least 3 being strength/weight training.
    2) Limit ice cream to 2x/week. (I know, but serious addiction, man!)
    3) Find a bikini or bathing suit I can wear comfortably and happily. :)
  • itstartswithastep
    Options
    Hello :) I have a few goals since this is my first full month of healthy eating/exercise, and I want to make it count!
    1) Lose my first 7/8 pounds and by doing this I will reach my first weight loss goal
    2) Get on my bike at the least 4 times each week (if weathers bad, do something else)
    3) Exercise 5 times a week
    4) Relearn to do the splits (it took me a week the first time but now much older and much less flexible i am giving myself a month)
    5) Figure out what works for me in the first week or so and STICK TO IT

My birthdays next month and there are lots of events I am going to in July/August so be as healthy as I can this month!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm going to aim to lose 5kg/11lbs but with the way my weight loss has slowed I'll be happy with 3kg/6.6lbs. Another 1.7kg/3.7lbs puts me half way to my weight loss goal for this whole year (20kg of 40kg/88lbs), and I'm sure I'll get that before the end of June but I want more!

I also want to increase my running distance to 5km. At the moment I'm sitting at 3.75km after not being able to run 200 metres back in mid-April. I can absolutely get to 5km by the end of the month.
  • fablahlous
    Options
    definitely have some goals!
    1) lose the 2 lbs I've gained since dropping 30.
    2) log in everyday
    3) drink at least 4 cups of water everyday-- as someone who drinks 0 now, I think this is reasonable.
    good luck on your goals everyone!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run a 5K without stopping to walk. I think I'll be able to reach this goal within the next couple of weeks. Then, I really want to work up to 5-mile runs (with stops) this month!