CHIVERS? CHIVETTES?

Options
Any fellow Chiver/Chivettes on here? TheChive has an AMAZING community and would love some fellow Chivers as friends and motivators!

KCCO!

Replies

• ChrisBrockway12
    ChrisBrockway12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    None at all? That is surprising.
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Meeeee!!! I'm a fellow chivette and have my own t-shirt and everything!! :) add me :)
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    meeee! well, more my fiance, but he shows me all the stuff worthwhile to share lol
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    bump
  • mimo369
    mimo369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kcco
  • ChrisBrockway12
    Options
    Bump
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    The chive has regular posts dedicated to thigh gaps, which in case you haven't noticed.......doesn't exactly go down well on MFP.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Chivette here! Working on my body so I can have a 'mind the gap' pic to send in :glasses:
  • ChrisBrockway12
    Options
    The chive has regular posts dedicated to thigh gaps, which in case you haven't noticed.......doesn't exactly go down well on MFP.

I've been a Chiver since right around when the theChive started. I know what is on there and the posts that they put up. That doesn't mean people of all shapes and sizes aren't Chivers and/or are on MFP. They put up Motivation post and people who have lost weight before to, in case you haven't noticed. Those people were out of shape too, like some of us, and they did it. May have even used this site to help lose the weight. Just because they have FLB, Mind The Gap, and other "Skinny" posts, doesn't mean only in shape people view the site.
  • mimo369
    mimo369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chivette here! Working on my body so I can have a 'mind the gap' pic to send in :glasses:

If only there was a like button.
  • ChrisBrockway12
    Options

If only there was a like button.

Lol, I know right? Mind The Gap is one of my favorite posts on theChive.
  • ChrisBrockway12
    Options
    One more bump. Just one more, I swear.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

True. But they also have many positive things...... Such as random acts of kindness, not forgetting to enjoy life, raising money for those in need (Chive Charities), and not forgetting to see the beautiful part of life, while ignoring the *kitten* (not calling you one :flowerforyou: ) one may encounter in day to day life.

Keep Calm and Chive On! :happy:
  • ValMartin79
    ValMartin79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Chivette here! TheChive Rocks. All those beautiful women on there is what motivated me to finally get off my *kitten*. I have 3 shirts in my closet just waiting for the day that I am fit enough to show them off. Getting there.

To all the Chivers out there Cheers and KCCO!!!
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Chivette from Canada here!! Feel free to add :)

KCCO!!
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Replied to the other thread, then happened to see this one. KS Chiver checking in. KCCO!
  • TashaCyb
    Options
    Chivette from New Brunswick, Canada! Ordered my BFM Tee in large. should have taken measurements as its officially WAY too big! I guess something is working :)

Goal is to be chive-worthy! Mind the gap would be great but I am thinking Happy Hump Day will be my forte. MFP plus weight training 4 to 5 days a week will help me achieve my goal.

Feel free to add! Would love to get to know the Chivers/Chivettes here :)

KCCO!
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    All those beautiful women on there is what motivated me to finally get off my *kitten*.

Yes, this!!! I want a t-shirt :sad:
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    UK based Chiver here. Can't imagine going to the gym without sporting my green KCCO or BFM3D shirt =)

KCCO everybody!