Have over 100 to loose need similar friends

Options
Hi my name is Tina. I have been having the hardest time loosing weight. I have over 100 pounds to loose. I currently weight 287 pounds. I need friends who are in the same boat as me. Let me friends and help support each other!

Replies

• Nicolekid1
    Options
    I am on a 100 lb journey! add me if you wish :)
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    When I started on here I had 198 pounds of excess weight literally weighing me down. I have lost 78 so far!

You can too! :flowerforyou:
  • missylee117
    missylee117 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, thats the weight I started at in Sept. of 2012 and now have lost 27 pounds, add me as a friend and keep it up, we all in this together and we rely on one another to get and keep us strong..............
  • shirdiana
    shirdiana Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs. to lose, I'm down 10 so far, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 100 pounds! Please feel free to add me. :)
  • TheShrinkingKween
    TheShrinkingKween Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started with about 140 to lose and I've gotten rid of 33 of those pesky pounds! I sent you a friend request. We can do it together!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've lost the first 100. Anyone can add me. Diary and profile are open
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If you want, you can add me. I started at 289, still going strong.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Right there with you!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have 96 more pounds to lose if you want to add me :)
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am currently at about 275, lost 16 lbs so far this time around, so I started at 291. I am also doing low carb, but that doesn't really matter much. Anyone with around 100 or so to lose can add me. I'm trying to be more active on here. :)
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    I am currently on that journey.
    From 328 to 245 right now.

Add me if you wish!

:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I need to have over 100 similar loose friends too. I don't like feeling like a slut.
  • loveguineapigs
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I once was about 280, but that was years ago. I started again 2 months ago and have lost 20 pounds. Just got back from a Faith and Fitness week where I learned so much and spent four hours a day working out. I can't begin to say how much I learned!
  • sammyk1975
    sammyk1975 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100lbs to lose, anyone on a similar journey please feel free to add me
    :smile:
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    150+ to get rid of. Feel free to add me those on similar a journey.
  • cayennepep
    cayennepep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have been overweight most my adult life. i was in a car accident halloween night in 2011. i spent almost 14 months in a cast and had surgery in the middle of that stretch because my broken bone wouldn't heal. during that cast time i realized how much we take for granted something as simple as being able to run errands for yourself and being able to get up and down a flight of stairs. i started working out and cleaning up my food intake. i have lost 30 so far and would like to lose another 90. feel free to send me a friend request if you like.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your more then welcome to add me!! I have just a little less then 100 pounds to loss :)
  • luann2013
    luann2013 Posts: 13
    Options
    im in the same boat any one feel free to add me
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I have about 80 I want to lose to get to my goal weight. Feel free to add me. Good luck!