So excited! I finally had to get new clothes!

Options
brook97378
brook97378 Posts: 38 Member
Just wanted to share my excitement! My clothes have been getting so loose, and I tried to make them last as long as possible but they were really starting to make me look a little like a clown lol. It was getting a little embarrassing so when I got paid yesterday I decided it was time to give in and spend a little on some new clothes. I got lots of shirts, I used to wear a 3x, and the ones that I bought were all either 1x or 2x. I didn't get any pants, only because even though the ones that I tried on fit I just didn't like the style. I am going to have to look around some more for some pants that I like. But I was happy to find out while trying them on that I have gone down from a size 26 to size 22!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• juyahna
    juyahna Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job. I can't wait to get to that point myself. Keep it up! :)
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You have been doing so well!! Very exciting!
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    AWESOME! KEEP it going!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS
    That's fantastic.
    I used to be a 22 and now I'm starting to buy some 16's so hang in there. One size at a time down it goes.
  • chlsyrhd
    chlsyrhd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! That is so exciting. I used to be a 26 and I'm down to about a 22 now, too. The weirdest thing is I still have a pair of size 26 linen pants that still fit pretty well in the waist. They're like shrinking with me, it's so weird.

Occasionally, I will daydream about being able to shop in the non-plus sized areas of clothing stores and I get super overwhelmed with all of the options we will have. I'm so used to just buying what fits the best instead of deciding whether I actually like something or not. I'm having a weird identity crisis because I'm not sure if I know what my style is. At the age of 23. What the heck.

End ramble. TL;DR: Excellent job!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! Congrats on your losses!

I am looking forward to the day when I can fit into smaller clothes. :)
  • Csengure
    Csengure Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling when this day comes around...not necessarily great for the wallet, though. :)

Congratulations!
  • lmnconn
    lmnconn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Just don't buy too many clothes because you'll need even smaller ones in no time!
  • aslteacher5
    aslteacher5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is exciting and motivating! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!