Losing 100lbs, looking for support :)

Options
13»

Replies

• NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me too! I have 80-100lbs to lose.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    ticker doesn't lie. :) I will add you as a friend and help you the best I can :3
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please add me! (Same goes to everyone else in the thread). I also have trouble reaching out for support, but I'm trying to be more outgoing and keep on moving forward. We can do this! :)
  • mphillip6
    mphillip6 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose another 100lbs (some days it seems like it will never happen). You can add me if you like and hopefully we can both reach our goal together :flowerforyou:
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I sent you a friend request. :) Last time I did this I didn't have any friends and I think that's part of why I've put half of that weight back on. Anyone on this thread please feel free to add me.
  • jmarie1967
    jmarie1967 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacie, I have over 100 lbs to lose and have lost 90 lbs twice in the past and put it all back on and then some. I too want to lose it again and keep it off. I haven't reached out for this support before either, so hoping this will make a difference.
  • SherZano
    SherZano Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! And anyone else who wants a new friend please add me.
  • sun_kissed29
    sun_kissed29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE AN AMAZING LOSS!!!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am on the road to losing over 100lbs as well. It seems like a LONG road...lol but I gotta do it!!! Anyone else who is on a weight loss journey, can send me a friend request. Always great to have some support from people who are in the same boat as you!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Added you, my plan is to lose 80 pounds. :)
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR! I've tried MFP a few times before too. I never lasted very long. This time I'm really trying to get involved with the site. I think that will keep me motivated. Consistency is definitely a problem for me!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    before joining mfp I lost 90lbs. It is not that hard watch calories dont restrict and move! Anyone can do it. In the past I was always on some fad diet starving, I always gained it back and then some. If you count calories and move it will come off if you just keep doing it day after day. Those that have lost weight are no special snowflakes you can do it too !
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same here 100+lbs. I can use all the support as well. Will add you as a friend and anyone else interested can add me :)
  • 13tea
    13tea Posts: 55
    Options
    I know what you mean. The last time I meant to loose wt, I decided to loose 60 but that seemed so far out of reach. This time I started out at 5 lbs and when I got there I up it to 10 and got scared. So now I am back to looking at 5lbs at a time, I seem to breathe easier at 5. You can do it!:smile:
  • Tarantula920
    Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have close to 100 to loose to get me to my goal of 140. I'm so excited, cause this time around I've given myself a little over a year to do it instead of hoping for a miracle trick to make me shed the weight in days. So, hi!! :)
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I haven't read all of this as I'm off to the gym :) I'm 75lbs down and have around 95lbs to go. Feel free to friend request me if you're serious about losing the weight - I'm pretty good with motivation and support. I'm also honest and I believe in eating a sensible amount and moderation rather than elimination of foods, combined with exercise. It's worked for me so far :)

There's also a good support group here for ladies with over 100lbs to lose - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10743-starting-over-100-ladies
  • JellyJamzz
    JellyJamzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me guyssss! strawberriJELLY