Get Fit Brides Week 2

Options
Goal: How about everyone do at least 20 sit-ups a day and a great 30 minute work-out two times during the week? I'm going to stick to it. Congrats to all the brides last week. Great job!!

Replies

• amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm game provided I can do it through the coughing and spluttering :( Great job last week everyone!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey Brides - I would like to join! My wedding is 10-10-10! It not that for away but I have 3 -5 pounds to lose.

My current weight is 128 - Already did the sit-ups in ab class tonight!

Good luck everyone!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am down with the sit-ups and may accelerate that walk to a run a couple nights a week. My wedding is 9/10/11.

SW:142
    CW:135
    GW:115 (my wedding day)
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I stayed about the same, which is not surprising, since I have to eat so often. What I DID do, was continue my goal of exercising every day. I think I'm up to Day 29 or 30 of consecutive exercising. That is HUGE for me! One of my goals is to try to exercise every day, as I have a habit of "not being in the mood."
  • antiadipose
    Options
    dear brides to be....... PLZ WATCH THIS it will literally make ur day!!!!!!!

http://thebubble.msn.com/#/video/?id=876c39c3-9d0f-4002-97f8-575a21320d27
  • amandapratt
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow ladies! I hope that everyone's been trying to do the workouts this week - any thoughts for next week's challenge?
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well I have had absolutely no motivation this week. I have stay active and didn't over eat but it is the lovely TOM and I am feeling drained. So this next week I need some major encouragement. I have not lost anything but that is pretty good because normally on TOM I gain a pound or two so hopefully next week will be MUCH MUCH MUCH better! Good luck girls I cannot wait to see the numbers!
  • amandapratt
    Options
    Well, I didn't do as well this week as I'd hoped, but I'll write that off to being sick and unable to workout. I think I'll shoot for 2lbs for next week. Any thoughts on a new challenge?

last week: 176.6
    this week: 175.4
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This week we should all avoid pop/soda for the entire week. We should all add a different work out. Like if we don't bike take a bike ride, if we don't do a work out dvd do it. Just mix it up this week. I am going to try and ride horses everyday I have not done that in over a year. :-) Good luck everyone!
  • vdubteach23
    Options
    Lost 1.2 lbs this week. I'm up for avoiding the soda/pop this week and also trying a new workout. Sounds like a great challenge to me. Everyone keep it up. We will all meet our goals. This site and weighing in every week has really been helping me out. I really appreciate everyone keeping with it because it helps me keep it up to. I'll start a new post for Get Fit Brides Week 3!
    Here it is. Can't wait to see the numbers!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/112297-get-fit-brides-week-3