What we see in Ourselves vs. what others see!

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litXW91UauE#aid=P-dN1YXysOQ

What a positive ad... How we might describe ourselves vs. how others would describe us.
Often we are so harsh on ourselves when others see only the beauty in us!

While watching a Pink video.. this Dove commercial caught my eye, enough so to watch the entire ad and want to pass it along!

It makes one realize how absolutely vital our self-image really is and what a difference it makes in every aspect of our lives! Viewing this and really thinking how we self talk and view ourselves and what we might be able to do to turn that around.

I truly believe what we think of ourselves makes us or breaks us.:flowerforyou: :heart:

Enjoy!!
Hearts:heart:

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    :heart:
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    What an amazing video - this brought tears to my eyes! We view ourselves with so much more critisism than others do.

Thanks Hearts Desire for the reminder this morning!!
  • shanelprice
    Options
    I'm so glad I took the time to actually watch this! It completely made my day! I had to share it with a few girl friends because it's just that awesome.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I will check this out when I have the time.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    bump
  • Hockeymom610
    Hockeymom610 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Very impactful. I'm so glad I took the time to watch this video.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litXW91UauE#aid=P-dN1YXysOQ

What a positive ad... How we might describe ourselves vs. how others would describe us.
    Often we are so harsh on ourselves when others see only the beauty in us!

While watching a Pink video.. this Dove commercial caught my eye, enough so to watch the entire ad and want to pass it along!

It makes one realize how absolutely vital our self-image really is and what a difference it makes in every aspect of our lives! Viewing this and really thinking how we self talk and view ourselves and what we might be able to do to turn that around.

I truly believe what we think of ourselves makes us or breaks us.:flowerforyou: :heart:

Enjoy!!
    Hearts:heart:

WOW! Had forgotten all about this thread.... it's amazing to me how we see ourselves... and how others view us. It's such a great video to learn how important it IS to see ourselves as we are (Beautiful Beings!!)

To realize just how much it does matter in our lives because it effects us and those around us how we feel about ourselves.
  • Hearts_2015
    edited May 2015
    Options
    bump <3
  • 1993alannah
    1993alannah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This made my morning!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options