Newbie looking for friends!

Options
Hello! Well its my first time here, and I thought I can just do it all by myself. I realized that if you're the only one whose dieting in your houshold, and all your friends are thin and they just eat anything they want... its hard to get motivations. I was never overwieght growing up, not until I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 6-7 years ago. I gained about 50 pounds in 2 years and never got it off. I once or twiced lost about 20 pounds ( and I really worked hard!) but that's about it. Anyways, I am looking for friends who can motivate and encourage me, as I would do the same for them! Thanks and have a nice day!

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm new here myself but wanted to say Welcome!

-Karen
  • Loulouslim
    Options
    Hi I am new too, and also surrounded by the slimmies. I am exstreamly motivated and hope you feel the same after being on here for a few days

Good luck
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here this week....welcome! You will love this site -- I promise! You will definitely get the motivation you need on here.:happy:

Trisha
  • khayanne
    khayanne Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks guys! I feel so motivated already!
  • ErickaJos
    ErickaJos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am new too -- about 2 weeks. This is a great tool. Feel free to add me for support & motivation. Welcome aboard!!

You have a beautiful journey ahead!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm am also new just started 2 days ago. It is good to have people to help motivate you. We can all help each other.
    You can do it.
  • sueversch
    Options
    Hi, brand new at this as well....just starting moments ago. I saw it on the Joy Fit Club new member's "how I lost the weight" bio.

So far what does everyone think...useful?
  • khayanne
    Options
    1599562.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • khayanne
    Options
    thanks!