I'm about to throw the towel :(

Options
2»

Replies

• donnamariewilliams
    Options
    Eat a lot of protein and but down on carbs especially at night. If you eat carbs, it should be morning only or at the very least morning and lunch. Try adding more vegetables and fruts as well. If you are not eating right, the amount of calories is meaningless.
  • JackB121
    JackB121 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If the scale remained the same and you are noticing you have more muscle, that means you lost fat and gained some muscle, there really isn't much more you can ask for. I'd start keeping track of your waist measurement, (taken around the navel and not the hips) week to week, the scale is deceiving and not always a good judgement of progress.
  • xoxo2200
    xoxo2200 Posts: 57
    Options
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you

I was about to give up!
    I'll just have to be patient :)
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BJC1957
    BJC1957 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've given up soooo many times, and finally decided that I have to get back to it, and not give up. In the June 10 Issue of First, there is a Dr. Oz article, and I started following that. After gaining 50 pounds with thyroid issues and not being able to lose anything no matter what I did .. I am seeing results. Be patient and stick to it. Change a few of your days around .. food or exercise to give yourself a jolt! Good luck!
    :smile:
  • jmward47
    jmward47 Posts: 3
    Options
    You said it is the June 10 th issue. Is this 2013?
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    your way under eating on a consistent basis try eating back your exercise cals that should help. you exercise alot and you need to refuel your body and brain!!! Try upping your protein intake aswell