New from Houston,TX looking for friends to help :-)

Options
Howdy!!! I just wanted to introduce myself. I ran into Myfinesspal.com on my android phone I went to the website, and this place is very cool. Me and my girlfriend just want to live a healthy life and help others. So if we could help anyone by motivating, talking or giving advice we would love to be of service.

Replies

• brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm here in Tx also just in San Marcos by Austin. Were know for our college here. You will love this website!! I have tried different ones and I always come back to MFP :) Its awesome!! My advice is always log even if you went over your calories. It just helps you be aware of what your daily intake is. Even if you mess up one day start over on the next there is always tomorrow! My goal is I'm getting married in Feb or March not sure on date yet and I want to feel good in my wedding dress!!! I'm here to help motivate!! We can all help eachother out!! Welcome to Texas!!
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard to both(?) of you. Feel free to add me to your buddy list! The more support the better!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    alvin tx here welcome :drinker:
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WELCOME
  • Danielle84Duncan
    Danielle84Duncan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This website and all the people are so awesome and motivate me so much. Welcome!! I just know you will love myfitnesspal. :)
  • sherry_80
    sherry_80 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm from houston,tx - welcome
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Such a generous offer!!...lol...And since you asked.....I need help making myself to go to the gym....I'll make every excuse not to go today, but as we know tomorrow never comes!!
    I'm ok once i'm there (i'm not really pushing myself...but hey one step at a time) but getting there is a real problem ;-(
  • englisa
    englisa Posts: 9
    Options
    hi muffin!
  • RedDutch
    Options
    smh hey pancake :-)
  • RedDutch
    Options
    Thats what this all about!!! Look forward to it thnx :-)