Realizing it is really me! ~ Progress pics~ 63/81lbs

Options
juliahoelzel
juliahoelzel Posts: 13 Member
So I have a image issue, I don't know what I really look like. I never thought I was as big as I was at 258 and I don't realize how I look today at 177. In my mind I look exactly the same at both weights. I am hoping that looking at these pics will help my jump the hurdle and realize that I have worked my butt off, literally and figuratively, and I shouldn't sell myself short. My heaviest was 258 in April 2010. I really got my new healthy life started 14 months ago weighing 240lbs, and I am happy to say I have lost 63 pounds in the last 14 months and I have lost a whopping 81lbs total since 2010. I am still on my journey and hoping that the start of true heavy lifting will finally get my to where I want to be.

here is 258lbs in 2010

4278b951-284e-4047-8156-ffc3ad7f8eb0.jpg

last night!

1d98641a-cd2c-4a1c-982a-5bca1481ad1d.jpg

here is 240lbs 14 months ago

037.jpg

here is last night (pardon the shot I am about to drink, it was my cousin's bacholrette party)

81412afc-df1a-4741-a7cf-7e26ac4a30e1.jpg

Replies

• zaftiggirl
    zaftiggirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely tell there is a difference - you look happier, for one :) Your face looks much thinner and while I can't see the rest of your body very well, that tank top looks great on you.

It takes a lot of weight loss for me to see the difference in myself as well - I like to think it's because I carry the weight well in the first place ;)
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing transformation, you have a beautiful face at any weight . ..

Your weight loss is amazing, what a difference!!! Congrats!!!
  • fruitpie09
    fruitpie09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a different person!

I am tempted to print your pics and put them on my fridge as inspiration- although that sounds a little strange :-{

Anyway, you should be very proud! X
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! Congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can really tell! Awesome job.
    :drinker:
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an amazing job you have done so far! You look amazing!
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing, fantastic accomplishment!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    your transformation looks fantastic!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Honestly? You look like a completely different person! You look amazing!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Beautiful and inspirational.
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness- you look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself! Way to go girl!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You are adorable, I love your top in the after. You don't look like the same person.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!! you were always beautiful but you look so much happier now! :) great job!
  • Britt73087
    Options
    Amazing job! You can def see the difference, you look like a completely different person! Congrats!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! and I love LOVE that shirt you are wearing last night :)

ETA: I still see fat me too... sometimes when it is really bad I put on some fat clothes and a take a picture.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I think we are the hardest on ourselves. Women, for the most part, are held to a higher standard of what is considered acceptable weight. It may be hard for you to see the difference so look back to how your clothes fit and your fitness level. If you plan to continue losing weight, write down your measurements. You can look at those numbers and "see" that you are making progress.

You look fantastic in those new pics. And the smile is beautiful. You should be very proud!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congrats on the loss! You look gorgeous :)
  • princesssvicky14
    Options
    Wow completely different person!!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Not just a difference!!! You look like a COMPLETELY DIFFERNT PERSON!!
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Like a younger, blonder Jennifer Anniston.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!