Exactly.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    truth.
  • LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy. I walk and do a lot of manual labor. that's my workout.
  • breadangel38
    Options
    Get a dog!! I take mine for a walk twice a day, about 30 minutes each, most of which is uphill. Puppy loves it and I am able to go a little further everyday. Also, yoga--it changed my life.
  • terrib1980
    terrib1980 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SO TRUE!

As a very busy working mom, I was a classic "I have no time" or "I'm too busy" excuse maker. I was also 30lbs overweight, eating like crap and feeling tired and lazy all the time. Ugh!

I gave up the excuses 4 months ago and now I'm down 25lbs, eating healthy, working out daily (I do my workouts at home) and feeling soooo much better! It truly is about priorities and I decided to put my health and well-being first...and my daughter (21 months old) loves working out with mommy! Hoping she will develop good habits young :)
  • TamaraB70
    TamaraB70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well said! I too am guilty of not scheduling my workout and find myself prioritizing all wrong --- taking care of others before taking care of myself.... which is really a recipe for disaster because if I don't take care of myself, how can I take care of others?

Time to pull out the daytimer and start my lists and schedule myself in first.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This used to hang on my office wall.

ohfcehnx.1rd.jpeg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You make time. It isn't always easy but it pays off in the long run.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT?

Well... There is a new episode of "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" on tonight...