Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome transformation!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    So I'm out there in the rain washing my car today (strange in and of itself, I know) and I noticed the damndest thing---the more i'd clean one area the more dirt i'd notice in the details of another. I'd clean and clean and take a step back and then notice just one more area that needed a once over. Once the whole car was pretty even, I'd notice a new level of detail that needed tending. I think it's human nature to be overwhelmed by a daunting task and soften the gaze so as not to get overwhelmed at first. (My car was really, really dirty.) Once the first pass of work is done, the new plate of work emerges as though an entire fresh project has been put on the table.

That's where I'm at with my journey. I got to my goal weight and now I recognize that I could get to a new level of fitness and firmness altogether. Just reading your story and looking at your pictures was enough to give me that extra umph to round the next corner with gusto! I have already decided that finding my abs would be my birthday gift for 2013. So, as I kick off my next phase, I thank you for sharing your story of real perseverance.

So with a cautious awareness of the propensity to perpetually perceive "work to be done," I am starting phase II.

You look absolutely terrific. I appreciate how much you shared and your comments about the reality of day to day maintaining.

Good going girl!

Suzie
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    At 5 feet, you look perfect to me! Great job and may maintenance be your friend!
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    Looks like a success story to me, way to go!!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! your results are amazing congrats!!!!!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Great job very inspirational!! On my way, can't wait to get to my goal weight.
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! Talk about inspiring - you look amazing. Congrats!
  • applejack901
    applejack901 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and healthy! Congrats on winning back your health! I will be there soon!!!
  • ashleykawalek
    ashleykawalek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! Great inspiration!
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    You look so amazing! You truly have transformed. Thanks for sharing your story. You foster motivation and hope that we can all accomplish our goals. You can see the happiness radiating from your smile and eyes. Be excited, happy, and proud, because you have earned that great reflection you see in the mirror through your no quit no giving up attitude. Every day is a struggle but we can do this.
    Continue doing a great job.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    WOW! great job, that's amazing! I started at 185 too, but it's taken me quite a bit longer to lose what I have!
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job, stunning results! You're awesome!
  • CherryWoman
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I don't know why but your story hit me hard...I have some really hard days...days where I get so depressed with all this weight loss.
    I cant help but feel that I am not alone, especially after reading your story.
    This is such an inspiration...you helped me realize I AM WORTH THE FIGHT!!!!

thank you for sharing your success, makes me know that this is worth fighting for!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Truly WOW! You've done a great job getting healthy!:flowerforyou:
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    wow thank you all so much!
  • teresalawrencejackson
    Options
    GREAT JOB YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wow amazing results!! You look great!! Awesome job!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look great! :D
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic, there aren't many that talk about maintaining on here. You look amaaaaaaaaazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!