What do you get at Chipotle?

Options

Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Oh lawdy now I'm hungry.
    Yep. I was going to do a salad for lunch, but this thread has made me crave my usual Chipotle bowl; I think I'll do that instead. *drool*
  • bluedevil005
    bluedevil005 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I get a vegetarian bowl. Lettuce, rice, fajita veggies, corn salsa x2, tomato salsa, guac, no beans, no sour cream, no cheese, no dressing. Sometimes I add non-fat sour cream or greek yogurt at home.
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I haven't been there in a long time. I would probably have to cut my burrito in half or thirds, but I like the chicken burrito with black beans, rice, guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream.
  • TimSPC
    TimSPC Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Whatever I get, I skip the cheese, sour cream and guac. Whether I get the bowl or the actual burrito depends on how many calories I plan on eating.
  • xtanea
    xtanea Posts: 17
    Options
    I love Chipotle!! I don't go very often, but when I do I love to get: A bowl with chicken, brown rice, mild salsa, corn salsa, and lettuce sprinkled on top. It is always a struggle for me to not get the chips and guac. I LOVE chips and guac.
  • MxcnMrcnZrr
    MxcnMrcnZrr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    qdoba more healthful? You are kidding right? Qdoba have uber processed cheese? Chipotle has hormone free meats and what not. I'm confused.
  • futurefitDVM
    Options
    Salad with chicken, veggies, all salsas, and guac. Yum!!
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    Salad with steak, fajita veggies, mild, medium and corn salsa and cheese. It fills my up nicely and is relatively low cal
  • Devonwood
    Devonwood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad, no dressing, with mild salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole-yes-I-know-it's-extra. :)

My order's the same at other similar places like Qdoba and Moe's, though at Qdoba I get the dressing and not the black bean and corn salsa, and at Moe's I also get grilled onions because they're separate from the peppers.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Had it today:

Bowl with black beans, chicken, corn, pico de gallo, cheese, lettuce and guacamole. Delicious!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    we dont have chipotle
  • callmejen82
    Options
    Bowl with lettuce on the bottom, one spoon of brown rice, chicken, and guac on the side... sooooo yummy!!!
  • ohtobe140
    ohtobe140 Posts: 93
    Options
    barbacoa taco, corn tortilla, barbacoa, pico de gallo - YUM
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Bowl: Rice, black beans, steak, chicken ( dbl meat), cheese , fajita vegetables, mild salsa, & medium salsa.

770 cals
    26g fat
    57g carbs
    2g fiber
    81g protein
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It's my "happy meal" I go there when something bad happens or if something really good happens. I have the chicken burrito bowl, black beans, extra fajita veggies, brown rice (if it's an option), lettuce, guac, pico...occasionally cheese and/or sour cream. With limes and green tobasco. Now I want one!!! Luckily the closest one is four hours away!
  • nikkiw29
    nikkiw29 Posts: 25
    Options
    I go big or go home. I do not eat out and if I do I will enjoy it to the fullest even if it's not within my typical diet. No restrictions for me, just complete moderation.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian burrito bowl minus the rice and add extra veggies.

Now I want it...NOW!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    It's been at least two years since I was near a Chipotle, but I got the barbacoa burrito with rice, black beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and the corn salsa....it was awesome. Also a big fan of the carnitas.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Chipotle is a few towns away from me, so when I do get it (which isn't often), I completely indulge.

I usually get the burrito bowl with chicken, cilantro-lime rice, cheese, black beans, hot salsa, and guacamole with chips and more salsa on the side.

Still a lot healthier than Taco Bell, imo.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I go big or go home. I do not eat out and if I do I will enjoy it to the fullest even if it's not within my typical diet. No restrictions for me, just complete moderation.

THIS.