seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
..... :'(

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    OMG I KNOW!!!

WTF.

I haven't read the books, but I was warned that this happened. No bueno.

=(
  • Happybunny37
    Happybunny37 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Was it amazing? Did what I think happened to Rob really happen, I can't wait to get off work tomorrow morning to see it, it's killing me!!!!!!!!!
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Doh! I got caught up with watching NCAA baseball regionals and forgot there was a new episode. Will watch it tomorrow night for sure.
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I HAD to read the books after last season! So far this season I've only watched two episodes....I really need to watch our hbogo.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Was it amazing? Did what I think happened to Rob really happen, I can't wait to get off work tomorrow morning to see it, it's killing me!!!!!!!!!

Rob was robbed, of sorts.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG I KNOW. i should have called into work so i could have more time to process this. >:(
  • ml1007
    ml1007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I read the books and read Wikipedia, no surprises here.

Can't wait to see the panels at Comic Con :)
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching it. Even knowing what was going to happen, I'm still in shock & left wanting more. Dammit! 906sdx.gif
  • Happybunny37
    Happybunny37 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    HOLY %^&*!!!! I just watched on HBOGO, it was.....holy %$%^!!!!! I knew or thought I knew what was coming.....but really not Rob.....DAM DAM DAM not Rob!!!:sad: :brokenheart: :cry:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    After reading the books years ago I watch this episode in anticipation and watched all of you non-book readers thinking to myself, "You know nothing, Jon Snow". But, I do feel for you. When I read the 'Red Wedding' in the book I dropped the book right there and just sat there dumb founded staring at those around me and they had no idea what I'd just went through. I had to pick the book up and re-read it. Now, you all know the big secret for season 3 that all of us book readers have had to keep for years. Welcome to the the club of being punched in the gut by George RR Martin. BUT, never forget that you still KNOW NOTHING.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    rob was my favorite character :( Oh well, team Tyrion!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I let out an audible gasp when it happened. COMPLETELY shocked.
  • Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I could not sleep after watching this one. I am still having trouble processing it!
  • ddslowly
    ddslowly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    while i was really surprised at one of the guests, i was actually expecting worse.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    After reading the books years ago I watch this episode in anticipation and watched all of you non-book readers thinking to myself, "You know nothing, Jon Snow". But, I do feel for you. When I read the 'Red Wedding' in the book I dropped the book right there and just sat there dumb founded staring at those around me and they had no idea what I'd just went through. I had to pick the book up and re-read it. Now, you all know the big secret for season 3 that all of us book readers have had to keep for years. Welcome to the the club of being punched in the gut by George RR Martin. BUT, never forget that you still KNOW NOTHING.

I've been both anticipating and dreading this moment all season. I was a latecomer to the books - I didn't pick the first one up until after I had watched the first season of Game of Thrones, but still, I'm overly attached to the characters and it really was a punch in the gut.
  • KiKiWoods
    KiKiWoods Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    TOO TRUE!!!! I have not read the books and have been enjoying the show because I did not know what was coming. But, DAMMMM!!!! I was so shocked. What I really loved was after the show was over…..there was no music during the credits. It is like they knew we needed the time to process! I KNOW NOTHING…..and loving it!
  • Dan11874
    Dan11874 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it was a real gut punch when I read it in the book. I actually think I threw the book. Still didn't feel prepared to see it on the show. Even knowing it was coming didn't help much. Still hurt.
  • nanook37
    nanook37 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Here is a "It gets better" PSA for all who are suffereing from last nights GOT http://www.themarysue.com/game-of-thrones-it-gets-better-psa/
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to this show, I'm only on season 2, but I heard last nights episode was shocking.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Here is a "It gets better" PSA for all who are suffereing from last nights GOT http://www.themarysue.com/game-of-thrones-it-gets-better-psa/

:drinker: :laugh: