Big Thighs and Butt Transformations pics please

Options

Replies

• Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap is determined by the structure of your hips. It's like trying to achieve blue eyes.

This. Never had one, even at 5'6", 104 lbs. Don't want one. I think big thighs and round bottoms are sexxxxy.

Amen sistah! I'm no where near as small as you lol but I agree 100%!

I'm nowhere near that small these days, either! That was many, many moons ago. Late teens. I've picked up some pounds since then. :wink:
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I embrace not having a thigh gap. I think it makes my legs look more...womanly if that makes sense! All of the females in my family are very petite and curvy, and while thin, they've never had a thigh gap just because of the way we're built. We all have thicker thighs, but I've always liked the look of that. And while I wouldn't mind losing a little bit in my thighs, I love my thick thighs the way they are!

I was starting think I was the only one ;) I find the thicker muscular thigh more appealing than the gap. That being said...I am bumping this thread for said thighs with or without the gap because I'm pear shaped and love all those transformations. Good Luck!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    The gap is hot if it isn't a huge gap...there's my 2 cents. :P
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    please please please send my your butts. :)

I will give you my little thighs.
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

False. All women are sexy...and "factory air" is awesome!
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What's a thigh gap and why would I want one?
    Last time I had a gap, his name was Stuart.
  • EmDork
    EmDork Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have always had a large butt and large thighs. I would love to have a thigh gap for two reasons: 1. so I could wear dresses and skirts in the summer without rubbing the inside of my legs raw. It really stings! 2. so I wouldn't wear out the inside of my pant legs so quickly. Thigh friction really takes it's toll on pants!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    it might not be possible, it's mostly genetics..
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Plus I want to be able to take pics that look like my *kitten* is glowing like the sun :P
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    It may not be possible for you to have a thigh gap. It's mostly about how wide your hips are set. However with overall reduction of body fat you should be able to be more comfortable even if your thighs still touch.

I agree with this. I've always longed to be a "triangle girl" or gap girl to most people on here. I was looking at pictures of when I was little and as a teenager when I was thin and I have never had the gap and I know that I never will. It's just not how my body was built! :happy:
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Plus I want to be able to take pics that look like my *kitten* is glowing like the sun :P

lol love it
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl that DOESN'T want the coveted "thigh gap"?? lol
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Tell that to women whose thighs have rubbed together for years!

I am a full figured lady, not to say i'm fat anymore but i'll never be "skinny". I'm going to agree that the 'gap' isnt really AS sexy as most women think it is. All people are sexy though, but i'm just saying. I kind of like my slight touch of the thighs these days and in no way do i want a 'thigh gap'. I am not built to have it so i've accepted i never will - and i'm okay with that.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl that DOESN'T want the coveted "thigh gap"?? lol

No, I don't give a rats *kitten* about a thigh gap.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have always had a large butt and large thighs. I would love to have a thigh gap for two reasons: 1. so I could wear dresses and skirts in the summer without rubbing the inside of my legs raw. It really stings! 2. so I wouldn't wear out the inside of my pant legs so quickly. Thigh friction really takes it's toll on pants!

Totally feel your pain on that! I am exactly the same way. I had to wear a semi formal dress to a function and when I was done with the evening my thighs were bleeding. Not a lot but they def has been rubbed to the point of broken skin. OUCH!!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap is determined by the structure of your hips. It's like trying to achieve blue eyes.

This. Never had one, even at 5'6", 104 lbs. Don't want one. I think big thighs and round bottoms are sexxxxy.

This! I don't EVER want to lose my curves! But to each his or her own. :-)
  • hpilon27
    hpilon27 Posts: 43
    Options
    BTW, having a thigh gap does not necessarily mean skinny and/or not muscular. It also does not necessarily mean wide hips...
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Do the cable pull for inner thigh and you'll get the thigh gap when the body fat melts from all over the body.
  • nfarrow91
    nfarrow91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hope I can achive the "thigh gap" as well :) good luck!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    image-10_zps59ff12c3.jpg

Thig gaps are disgusting every women should have a bottom like the right though ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!