Not a lot to lose

Options
Started at the beginning of August, weighing 160. 5'7" my goal is 125-130...looking for some support from others that do not have a lot of weight to lose. I feel like it is so hard to get momentum when you aren't losing 6-7+ lbs in your first weeks. It is so easy to lose motivation when you aren't seeing big weight loss, if any. I love healthy foods and exercise but tend to binge on junk food.

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I only want to lose about 20 lbs and didn't feel like I changed the way I ate too much. The biggest thing is I cut out eating bad stuff when I eat out and that helped me lose 8 lbs along with exercising more. Actually I feel I am eating more on average than when I started the site due to snacks and stuff, though it keeps me in check from eating half a large pizza when we order one.
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Our goals are very similar. I'm starting out at 186 and trying to get to 160. I'm the same way with diet and exercise. I eat well all day and then down a bag of doritos in the car on the way home from work. :(

Feel free to friend me if you'd like some support/motivation along the way.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Here, read this, it might inspire you.... it inspired me! =)

Its always good to know what the truth is in regards to fat & calories...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • ab2625
    ab2625 Posts: 4
    Options
    awesome, thanks!
  • ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've almost reached my (not so big) goal and while I only have a couple pounds to go, they are proving to be the hardest to lose. Would love to cheer you on your journey!

1005334.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools