Ladies how do you prefer your gentlemen?

Options

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I try not to get dragged into these threads but I just gotta ask. For the ladies who may actually give a guys car consideration what kind of car are you looking for? I ask because I drive a rather obnoxious car for someone my age (35) and some people think chicks would be attracted to the car but in reality only <12 year old boys seem to give it a second glance.

We look at Corvettes, Audis, Mercedes, Cadillacs, and Porsches.
    If you have a Bugatti, we don't even require abs or minimum penis size.

Funny Bugatti story. I had a chance to drive a Veyron and other high end cars around. There is a picture of me in the Bugatti and I do not dare show anyone as I was as fat as I ever was and look like a tool. I should dig it up and post it since there will be much less judgement here.

She doesn't speak for all of us. I couldn't care less what car you drive, or what brand of hammer or wrench you use...same thing, just a tool. For myself the ideal car is a Chevy Lumina. Can't get one less than 13 years old though.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I try not to get dragged into these threads but I just gotta ask. For the ladies who may actually give a guys car consideration what kind of car are you looking for? I ask because I drive a rather obnoxious car for someone my age (35) and some people think chicks would be attracted to the car but in reality only <12 year old boys seem to give it a second glance.

Funny Bugatti story. I had a chance to drive a Veyron and other high end cars around. There is a picture of me in the Bugatti and I do not dare show anyone as I was as fat as I ever was and look like a tool. I should dig it up and post it since there will be much less judgement here.

She doesn't speak for all of us. I couldn't care less what car you drive, or what brand of hammer or wrench you use...same thing, just a tool. For myself the ideal car is a Chevy Lumina. Can't get one less than 13 years old though.

Let me add to this. Though I said I do happen to take notice of guys' vehicles, if you are a jerk, it won't matter how great your car is. I had a boss once who drove a sweet Corvette, but he was loud and obnoxious. He was ugly. Not because of how he looked or whatever, but because of who he was inside.
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    I got married young and never had to deal with the general dating pool but I do have friends that are in the dating scene and from what I can see no chick gives a crap about cars. I have seen him pull some fantastic talent out of bars and it seems that it is all in how you carry yourself. He says he has a giant wang but claims its only good for repeat business or referrals as mentioning it out of context never goes over well.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Making mental note to self after reading this thread.

Just give up now.:embarassed:

Nah, if you have a pulse, you're set!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Not as attractive as me so he can worship me.

But you're already poop!

Who's less attractive than poop?

You are less attractive than poop for putting down someone. eeewwww yukky yukky yuk yuk

guys, dont be so judgemental. some people are sexually attracted to poop, just like some people are sexually attracted to fire. theres nothing wrong with that.

rant over/
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Making mental note to self after reading this thread.

Just give up now.:embarassed:

Nah, if you have a pulse, you're set!

"Just when I thought I was out........They pull me back in":tongue:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I like my men a bit taller than me (Not hard, I'm a bit shy of 5'4"), I like them slim with a bit of muscle. You gotta be kind, polite, and a little old school, like doors opened and chairs pulled out. I like video games so I enjoy a man with similar tastes, or at least understanding enough to not get mad when I cancel date night to raid heal.

So I married a 5'11" boy from Texas who has that old fashioned charm and thinks a evening in playing Lollipop Chainsaw sounds like heaven.

I don't know anything about cars, so I try not to judge beyond "Isn't driving his mom's car around."
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    This s good **** I'm taking this down :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Hairy back, beer belly, strong hands....wait that is when I am in prison.

ahhh

Women~ Confidence, humor, creative, intelligent, can rock what ever she is wearing from jeans/t-shirt, party/work dress to a smile. Oh and she has to have a high seks drive...
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options

If you have a Rolls Royce and a chauffeur , we don't even care if you have a drivers license:laugh:

Seriously, you just have to be a good person. Reason I married my hubby.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hairless back and just a tiny bit of hair on chest. No gorilla's....ex husband ruined hairy guys for me. lol
    hairyback01.jpg

Poor woman, she looks like she is trying not to puke on his hair! :sick:
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    Vertically challenged :P
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    Guys:
    Tall (at least 5'9”)
    Muscular build - A "little" chunky is ok as long as it’s not a ridiculous amount.
    Having a job or source of income to support himself
    Cuddly
    A mix of bad boy but good morals and respect
    Who shows me daily how much he cares
    A cute face is important
    Eyes you want to stare at
    Down to earth attitude
    Girls:
    Close to my height (5’5”)
    Somewhere between skinny and chunky
    Cute face
    Pretty eyes
    A sweet attitude
    BTW I’m taken!!! xP
  • Tonya0503
    Tonya0503 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a black girl who loves white educated professional men....
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Just like I like my coffee; strapped to a mule and led over the mountains by Juan Valdez.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    5'7, broad shoulders, & tattooed up.

im 5'9" broad shoulders and tattooed up... Come get me!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    after reading all 5 pages of this thread... 75% of the women that described men have abs, big arms, muscular, etc... on top of their list and personality is secondary. Kinda sucks that most women would rather eye candy than someone who would treat them right...
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark and handsome.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just like my coffee - strong, dark, and hot!! :laugh:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm a black girl who loves white educated professional men....

:flowerforyou: