Official Insanity Results {Before/After Pic}

Options
Here is my Before and After Picture , I OFFICIALLY Completed INSANITY { as of June 2nd}

2pqqmi0.png

Measurements:

Neck : 12.5 - 11.0 {-1.5}
Bust : 39.0 - 35.0 {-4.0}
Chest: 31.5 - 29.5 {-2.0}
R Arm: 9.5 - 9.0 {-1.0}
L Arm: 9.5 - 9.0 {-1.0}
Waist: 30.5 - 27.0 {-3.5}
BB: 34.5 - 28.0 {-6.5}
BBB: 36.5 - 30.5 {-6.0}
Hips: 38.5 - 35.0 {-3.5}
R thigh: 22.5 - 20.0 {-2.5}
L thigh: 22.0 - 19.5 {-2.5}
R calf : 13.5 - 12.5 {-1.0}
L calf : 13.5 - 12.5 {-1.0}

**BB= Bellybutton
**BBB= Below Bellybutton

13.8 pounds AND 36 INCHES LOST

I am now moving on to a Round of Les Mills combat :D

Replies

• chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and great job!! I'm starting round 2 of Insanity in a couple weeks!
  • Janene_Nicole
    Options
    great job! this program is amazing and your results prove it! make sure you get your t-shirt!
  • o0JenB0o
    o0JenB0o Posts: 39
    Options
    Awesome results and great job!! I'm starting round 2 of Insanity in a couple weeks!

thanks :) I am glad its over though lol the last week was brutal! I think going with a different program for now will be a nice change for me, i wanted to do a hybrid first { mix if insanity and les mills combat} but i REALLY dont want to do any insanity workouts at the moment HAHA
  • o0JenB0o
    Options
    great job! this program is amazing and your results prove it! make sure you get your t-shirt!

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congrats to you on your success with losing lbs/inches and on completing a goal you set for yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Nice results!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you really killed it there! amazingh job :) looks like you got some more ink work too?
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results girl!!!
  • o0JenB0o
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I am Still amazed at how much i actually lost in those "short" 63 days!!
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • hellenn25
    hellenn25 Posts: 48
    Options
    Did you follow the nutrition guide? Great progress..congrats.i have one week until finish,i lost a pound or 2:( but i didn t eat very very clean.did you?
  • o0JenB0o
    Options
    Did you follow the nutrition guide? Great progress..congrats.i have one week until finish,i lost a pound or 2:( but i didn t eat very very clean.did you?

Nope i ate like i did before starting my Weight loss Journey { lots of Fast food actually } Have you taken your measurements?
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Absolutely amazing results! :drinker:

I just bought the Insanity Sanity Check because it's on my list of programs I'm dying to try.
  • hellenn25
    hellenn25 Posts: 48
    Options
    Not from the first month but when i started month 2 i did, and did not saw any changes :(i think is because i didn t eat enough.i tryed to eat clean.. One or two days i had something bad, like chocolate and then startin all over again. I will finish insanity and i m gonna do month 2 again:D sorry for my english if it s bad
  • o0JenB0o
    Options
    Not from the first month but when i started month 2 i did, and did not saw any changes :(i think is because i didn t eat enough.i tryed to eat clean.. One or two days i had something bad, like chocolate and then startin all over again. I will finish insanity and i m gonna do month 2 again:D sorry for my english if it s bad

no worries, English is not my Native tongue either :) I hope that you'll see some results soon! Maybe not on the scale but definitely in Inches
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!