Ladies how do you prefer your gentlemen?

Options

Replies

• Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Faithful and Horny....

thats about all I need....
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Don't you all pretty much just judge us on our abs, penis size, and cars we drive?

lol, that's it exactly. When I gentleman ask me out, first I will say, whip it out, if that passes, then I'll say let me see your abs. Then show me your car keys.

Who am I kidding, if he passes the first one, I'm in. :love:
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I like a cute face, not a felon, stable work history, not a *kitten*, has good hygiene, has a car (doesn't matter what kind) so I'm not a damn taxi, has a brain, and he has a healthy sex drive.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    ^^^^this plus a sense of humor is always Nice!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Don't you all pretty much just judge us on our abs, penis size, and cars we drive?

lol, that's it exactly. When I gentleman ask me out, first I will say, whip it out, if that passes, then I'll say let me see your abs. Then show me your car keys.

rather he is in....

i dated a gal and she told me before we would go to bed that i had to have three things in my favor. make $90K a year. that was ok, i was in sales and easily doubled that. She told me i had to have a nice car, with my BMW i felt confident enough that i was almost there. the last thing she said was i had to give her a solid 8 in bed.

then came the disappointment. She had a great sense of humor, easy to talk to, very pretty and not a jealous thought in her body. I held her by the hand and said calmly how this was our last date. No matter how beautiful a lady is inside and out, no matter how good i felt being around her, I just didnt feel there was any on earth I was cutting 3 inches off.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

rather he is in....

i dated a gal and she told me before we would go to bed that i had to have three things in my favor. make $90K a year. that was ok, i was in sales and easily doubled that. She told me i had to have a nice car, with my BMW i felt confident enough that i was almost there. the last thing she said was i had to give her a solid 8 in bed.

then came the disappointment. She had a great sense of humor, easy to talk to, very pretty and not a jealous thought in her body. I held her by the hand and said calmly how this was our last date. No matter how beautiful a lady is inside and out, no matter how good i felt being around her, I just didnt feel there was any on earth I was cutting 3 inches off.

:laugh:
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    As women.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Sure of himself.
    Very much an alpha male.
    A dominant personality for sure.
    TALL.
    They like to look at boobs, I like to look at arms. I'd never notice the eye shift.
  • LouAnn71464
    Options
    My husband is my ideal gentleman. He has a wonderful personality, a good sense of humor, and loves me unconditionally. He is the answer to my prayers. As a teenager, my ideal gentleman would have been chosen based on looks, but as I grew older and wiser, I realized physical attractions are not all that important. What is important is being with someone who makes me laugh, smile, makes me feel like I am the luckiest and most loved person in the world.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    - A man who has a career rather than a job
    - Who loves the water and preferably has a boat
    - Is outgoing and friendly
    - Loves dogs
    - Doesn't mind an occasional beer or 6
    - Works hard, plays hard
    - Is always willing to try new things, go to new places, get outside!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WILD,CRAZY, FUN! spur of the moment, naked.
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    My boyfriend is my ideal guy!!!

lol I'm one of those corny, mushy, hearts in my eyes for one.... girls! :P

BUT when I was single I looked for sense of humor, (I love arms on a guy, don't know why!), nice height......my boyfriend!!! lol

Oh and....
    Arms are good on any one not just guys

IAN SOMERHALDER haha
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Bottom line: treat me right. I cannot stress this enough. A man can look great but if I am not feeling that I am being respected, there is not going to be an attraction there. I am a romantic so I love a romantic man.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is my ideal guy!

Taller than I am, dark hair, handsome, great personality, artistic, considerate, responsible, honest ... among many other amazing traits!
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Naked.

This. Daily.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I prefer a barbecued gentlemen with a corona and a side of lime. It brings out the inherent pork flavor of men.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

rather he is in....

:laugh:

poor woman is single and horribly bitter alone because she can't figure out why she just cant find a good one ...poor thing.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    my heart makes no sense. It's a curiosity.

Who ever it clings to is who I want.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    I don't care about the car! I just like a guy who is at least taller than me (i'm 5'2'') and has a cute smile! And is warm and cuddly and nice! lol :love:
  • freebirdjones
    Options
    I did not read the comments but my husband makes me feel like I won the lotto!!!! He's a great guy with good morals and all that good stuff that makes me feel amazing.... But also I got lucky he is soooo frigin hot!!! :D WOOHOOO! All that in the love department and the having a sexy man around I got that!! I feel soo lucky. He is amazing in all aspects for me!!