Big Thighs and Butt Transformations pics please

Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Plus I want to be able to take pics that look like my *kitten* is glowing like the sun :P

I knew a girl that had one that glowed. Turned out to be a bad thing. Reminds me, shots of penicillin to the cacknblls hurts somethn' fierce......
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I want a thigh gap too. Not overly huge but at least so they don't rub. I have nice legs and then my very upper thigh has like a fat ring around it. I hate the fat ring and I hate that it rubs. I do believe some of the other posters are right. It's genetic so for some people it will be unachieveable. I hope my genes cooperate!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I had a thigh gap before, when I was in my early 20's. After I had my first, it disappeared. I prefer not to have it, actually, but that's my personal preference.

My oldest sister is 5' tall and she lost weight (down to 110 lbs) after 3 kids. She's totally pear shaped, with the butt and thighs. She never had the thigh gap after losing 30+ lbs.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Thig gaps are disgusting every women should have a bottom like the right though ;)

Disgusting? Really? How did this post turn into body shaming. Sheesh. :grumble:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Plus I want to be able to take pics that look like my *kitten* is glowing like the sun :P

I knew a girl that had one that glowed. Turned out to be a bad thing. Reminds me, shots of penicillin to the cacknblls hurts somethn' fierce......

LOL and ew!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

Thig gaps are disgusting every women should have a bottom like the right though ;)

Personal opinion not shaming anybodys body
  • IeshaMonica93
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Did you ever consider maybe a woman would want a thigh gap- get this- for HERSELF? I know it's hard to imagine but not everything women do revolves around what men think and like.

^this!. but i do think a gap only looks alright if you've got naturally wide hips, a gap because you've got anorexic looking legs isn't too great.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Uh.. yeah. A thigh gap isn't a fitness goal. It's only achievable if you have a very specific body structure, which is not something that magically appears with weight loss. Most people will never have one no matter how thin they get.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I also think thigh gaps look kinda odd on women. I really like my thighs and butt, and wouldn't want them to whittle away to nothing just so I could see light through them or whatever the reason for the thigh gap is? Makes you more aerodynamic when you run? I'll keep my meaty thighs though, thanks.
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    rub vasoline on your inner thighs and tada no friction in dresses!!!
  • shamaya1971
    Options
    :smile:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Personal opinion not shaming anybodys body

No, this is turning into body shaming. Women on women body shaming is awful. As if you all don't encounter enough body image issues, some feel the need to call anothers body gross when she cannot change her genetics or body type. A woman of any body type can be sexy. I have petite women on my FL, and one in particular has one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen. And this is after years of preferring a curvier body type.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have always had a large butt and large thighs. I would love to have a thigh gap for two reasons: 1. so I could wear dresses and skirts in the summer without rubbing the inside of my legs raw. It really stings! 2. so I wouldn't wear out the inside of my pant legs so quickly. Thigh friction really takes it's toll on pants!

Totally feel your pain on that! I am exactly the same way. I had to wear a semi formal dress to a function and when I was done with the evening my thighs were bleeding. Not a lot but they def has been rubbed to the point of broken skin. OUCH!!

Might I recommend pantyhose/tights/nylons?

Also, if you like the bare legged look, they make "shorts" versions of the above, so they don't go all the way down your legs. Just a thought. :)
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Little tid bit here. I have that problem, large thighs and butt. When wearing dresses and skirts use BABY POWDER on the inside of your thighs. It creates a protective barrier so they don't rub or stick. It is soooo much more comfortable! You can do the same in shorts too!
  • Cockney365
    Cockney365 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Who knew a thigh gap was such a big deal? I would love it if my thighs didn't touch, purely because it's uncomfortable and they have actually changed colour from light brown (rest of me) to a dirty muddy brown from years of rubbing and chafing. I accept I'm never going to look like the lady on the left in that picture but just a bit less friction would do! And it's not for anyone else, just because in the summer (what we have of it in the UK) it's a miserable experience. I have wide hips (fat as well as genetically) and don't think I'll ever have a gap but it's nothing I am aiming specifically for, it'd just be nice if I didn't fray the inner seams of all my trousers within an hour of putting them on.

Back to the original post, I don't have any pics as my legs don't seem to be shrinking and my bum is disappearing (NOT what I want) so if anyone has any tips of how to restore my derriere to it's former, fuller glory (this time with less wobble, more shape) I'd be really grateful!
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Glad to see how many men and women find the thigh gap unattractive. I have always had one as far back as i can remember. I remember losing lots of weight in the past and wishing I had a thigh gap but that was ages ago and I have since come to accept that. Goes to show that not everything that magazines put out there is really what sexy is.
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    It may not be possible for you to have a thigh gap. It's mostly about how wide your hips are set.

^ Exactly!

But i am interested in this too, Im bottom heavy :(
  • EmDork
    EmDork Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    rub vasoline on your inner thighs and tada no friction in dresses!!!

I've tried that and deodorant, but I find that I have to keep re-applying it throughout the day which is kind of annoying. But it's better than nothing, so I usually have vasoline or deodorant in my purse all summer.
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Tell that to women whose thighs have rubbed together for years!

I can start a forest fire :P

Lmao!
  • pmakretsew
    pmakretsew Posts: 12
    Options
    Thread: Successfully derailed. One image posted so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!