Rockin it in Canada

Options
Down 13 lbs since April and 10 more to go until I reach my second mini goal. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful kitty cat that I am a mommy to and a great family. I want to be healthier and fitter so I can enjoy life and be in the best shape to live a long and healthier life.

Replies

• marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am from Canada too, and have been using the site since September! Good luck and nice to meet you!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hey From Canada Too, actually about 25 mins away from Coombs!

Sherri

Good Luck and welcome, and congrats!!
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    Welcome!! I am from Canada too, and have been using the site since September! Good luck and nice to meet you!!

Thanks!!! Where in Canada are you? I'm in Vancouver!!
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    Hey From Canada Too, actually about 25 mins away from Coombs!

Sherri

Good Luck and welcome, and congrats!!

That picture is from two summers ago when my husband and I went to Bowser for Vacation. Neither of us had been to Coombs in forever and were both surprised at how much it had changed. Thanks.
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am also from Canada. :)
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    I am also from Canada. :)

where in Canada are you?

Im in BC
  • Jennify
    Jennify Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in Canada too! Ontario!
  • mysi019
    mysi019 Posts: 55
    Options
    Not from Canada, but kinda close. The U.P of Michigan. Just wanted to say welcome and good luck. Its a wonderful site.
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    I have family in Ontario, London and Sault Ste. Marie.

That is fine that you are not from Canada, have you ever ventured north? Thanks. g'luck to you as well.
  • mysi019
    Options
    When i was younger my grandparents took me to Canada a couple of times. Havent been there on my own though. Which is funny since its only like 3 hours away to the locks from where i grew up and still live today. I get asked alot if i am from Canada though because of my accent. :smile:
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    any time I go to Washington state people say I have a Canadian accent but I do notice an accent on some Americans when I cross the boarder.

I have travelled to Washington State, California, Nevada, NY, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    I have family in Ontario, London and Sault Ste. Marie.
  • mysi019
    Options
    I spent 2 summers working in Illinios for my internship for college and all my coworkers used to laugh at me cause i say "ehh" alot and i guess i pronouce the word "bag" funny. Wow you have been to alot of states though. I actually dont think i have been to any of the ones you listed.
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Don't live there anymore but I'm originally from Toronto (North York), went to high school in Montreal and lived in Westmount.

I now live in Scotland, but I'm in Toronto a few times a year as I own a flat there still.
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    Toronto to Scotland, what made you move so far from home? So I am guessing you are fluent in french, going to school in Montreal? I feel like the Canadian school system let me and many others down because even though we took french from grade 3 to 11, I honestly don't know much and having french class a few times a week for 30 -40 minutes isn't exactly teaching kids our other official language.

I didn't know canadians said "bag" differently. People don't say Eh as much as people think here.
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    Welcome & good luck from yet another Canadian :)
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    Welcome & good luck from yet another Canadian :)

Thanks, you too.
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    How are all my fellow Canadians on this Monday afternoon? Is anyone else from BC like myself?
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Thanks!!! Where in Canada are you? I'm in Vancouver!!

I am from Ontario! Sorry this was awhile back haha, been a very busy summer!! My Aunt is a nurse in Vancouver :):)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

I'm in Ottawa.

Karen