P90X Monday August 16th

Options
I start on Monday! Who will join me!?!? I need all the support I can get.....and I promise to root you on as well!

LET'S DO THE DANG THANG!!! :drinker:

Replies

• panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Do what?

Don't understand?
  • TeresaSears
    Options
    Hi there, My husband started the P90X last Saturday and I am starting this Saturday. Good Luck! :)
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am beginning the P90X workout! A series of 13 workouts consisting of yoga, plyometrics, cardio, etc.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Hi there, My husband started the P90X last Saturday and I am starting this Saturday. Good Luck! :)

Right back atcha!! :happy:
  • mindy0509
    Options
    LOVE P90X !!!! Good Luck with it!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I just started my 4th round on Monday so I am on day 4 today, although I don't follow the program 100%. I do all the resistance training days but do my own cardio on the cardio days. My first round I did follow the program correctly but changed it up to better fit my lifestyle.
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im on day 11 of my P90X round 1. Feel free to add me if you want to. There are a lot of P90Xers here.
  • firesteel66
    Options
    Hihi, this is my 11th day as well. I just download this app for iphone yesterday. I figured out the foods and they seem pretty easy but how do you guys enter the exercise data? It seems like a lot of information and I can't seem to find "alternating shoulder presses." Anyone have a key to what exercises to enter for what days? I hope yoga isn't broken down into 100 different moves... that would be alot to add. I hope its just yoga 1.5 hrs.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Hihi, this is my 11th day as well. I just download this app for iphone yesterday. I figured out the foods and they seem pretty easy but how do you guys enter the exercise data? It seems like a lot of information and I can't seem to find "alternating shoulder presses." Anyone have a key to what exercises to enter for what days? I hope yoga isn't broken down into 100 different moves... that would be alot to add. I hope its just yoga 1.5 hrs.

My suggestion is to purchase a heart rate monitor and create your own exercise logging the number of calories burned that your heart rate monitor shows!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im on week 3 day 1 today!! you know ill be right there rooting you on girl!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Check out the forums on the beachbody website. I'm sure you can jump in with a group that is starting the same time as you. That would be great for support and questions.