• Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    Fail posting pic :)

right click + view image
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Yep. Watching that scene, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was trying to dial numbers and shout but I couldn't even do that lol
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This scene just KILLED me in the books. I'm so glad the show kept close to the story, even if seeing it on tv was a re-breaking of my heart.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Had to make it through these deaths to get to the one I've been waiting for... Hurry next episode!

I think I know what you're talking about, & if it's so, can't wait, too. XD
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You really think the Starks will be allied with Daenerys when she storms through Westeros? lol. Don't count on it. After all, the North was key in the Rebellion. She will kill them all. The Starks are finished. I think Martin has made it clear that the only one of them with a chance is Arya. Remember, there is no Justice or sweet revenge in this series.

Oh no, Jon and Bran have some very cool stories coming.
  • DaSt82
    DaSt82 Posts: 11
    Options
    My husband and I both knew it was coming and we were both still devastated. We sat in silence for a few minutes. It was heartbreaking.
  • rlwaldie
    rlwaldie Posts: 5
    Options
    I knew it was coming and my bf didn't. It was interesting how we reacted:

Him - "Finally, an episode with action in it!"
    Me - "We HAVE to watch something else now. I need to erase that scene from my memory!"
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Just a nightmare Arya had after eating some bad salt pork that Dog gave her ?????!!!!!:ohwell:

LOL, I'd ragequit and burn the books.
  • Dan11874
    Dan11874 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/c9X6n.gif

Perfect gif of book fans vs. tv fans.

Courtesy of grantland
  • XavierMino84
    Options
    For such an intense episode just before the season finale, HBO has a lot of questions to answer this Sunday.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    c9X6n.gif

Perfect gif of book fans vs. tv fans.

Courtesy of grantland

Fixed it. :flowerforyou:
  • Dan11874
    Dan11874 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks! /facepalm
  • Jeannebop4
    Options
    I'm glad that I'm only reading the books after I see the episodes. I love to be surprised. I really wanted Arya to let the wolf out so he could tear people up!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i stayed out of this thread yesterday as I hadn't yet seen it

Now that I have seen it, I have to say, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next episode!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    For such an intense episode just before the season finale, HBO has a lot of questions to answer this Sunday.

this. Can't wait!!! I am hoping Joffrey finally gets married, and then dies. Haven't read the books so that isn't a spoiler, just wishful thinking.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that I'm only reading the books after I see the episodes. I love to be surprised. I really wanted Arya to let the wolf out so he could tear people up!
    If you love being surprised... READ THE BOOKS FIRST! The Red Wedding was a bigger surprise in the books than on the show. This happened about 1/2 way through the book not during the 9th episode of the season which has historically been the big episode where everyone knows something big is going to happen.

Watching the show is great, don't get me wrong, but there are too many clues to reveal surprises, such as previews for next episodes and such. The books can keep secrets hidden, such as Ser Barristan who followed Daenerys around in disquise as man known as Arstan Whitebeard and revealed a book later as Ser Barristan the Bold to her. They were not able to do this on the show due to viewers knowing the actor.

I'm not even going to get started talking about something that rhymes with "Creek", "Seek", or "Heke" (Book readers will understand the reference) storyline that the show wasn't able to capture.

If you want to be more surprised than watching the episodes... READ THE BOOKS!

Sorry for the rant...:wink:
  • KatByrdThing
    Options
    OMG WTF BBQ~! this is horrible ROTTEN MONKEY *kitten*!!!!!!! *screams* (episode 9, season 3...nuff said)
  • bglancy1
    bglancy1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm really pleased how well the series is following the books. I have read all of them and can't wait for the last 2 in the series.
    I told my daughter at one point, don't look, you're not going to like it :cry:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    ehhhh.....just wait till they find out that Joffrey gets killed.....