My journey so far (pics)

Options
LuvtheCubs
LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
So I started with MFP in January, started lifting weights in February. The first picture is from the end of February.
I see a little difference but not as much as i hoped. I've went down a size in my pants, shirts fit better.

For people who haven't taken pics yet, make sure you do. The thing I wish is that I was in a bathing suit instead of the
Workout clothes. I was just too embarrassed of what I looked like. Also wearing a different shirt made me look lots thinner So i kind of ignore that picture myself. I've lost just shy of 20 pounds since December.
I've been doing NROLFW, eating healthy. Had two vacations that I didn't track. I only weigh myself once a month so maybe the
End of June will show some more loss. Hope the pics post!

4607cfef67f502eaa725b19ca6811a6e_zps0dc91dde.jpg

548b6443c1a36ccffef392ee9a21bad6_zps2254b73f.jpg

Replies

• LuvtheCubs
    Options
    Oh no. Don't know how to size the picture!
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    Had to go to the link cause my page doesn't show all four, But awesome job you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you are doing great .. you can see a big change in your waist and in your arms... its not a race. usually slow progress is the best you can keep it off ... sometimes when ppl lose weight quickly they gain it twice as fast.
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey now, Your Butt looks nice! Lol.. Good Job!
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    you are doing great .. you can see a big change in your waist and in your arms... its not a race. usually slow progress is the best you can keep it off ... sometimes when ppl lose weight quickly they gain it twice as fast.

I agree 100%.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I can see the most difference in the back pics! There is a very noticeable difference in all the pics,but ESPECIALLY in that one! You're doing great...keep at it! :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Youve made some great progress!! Keep pushing youll get there!!
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can really tell the difference in your legs! Good for you :) Keep at it :smile:
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your legs and I can see a little progress in other places. Good job! Look forward to seeing how you progress in the future
  • LuvtheCubs
    Options
    Thanks. I've got some thighs so a little smaller is a good thing!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I can also see a difference in your back, waist and legs. I'm also doing the NROLFW and I so wish I would've taken a starting picture. I've lost about 8 lbs, but I know I've lost in inches by the way my clothes are fitting. I'm on the first stage of NROLFW, so I will definitely take a picture before I start stage 2.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    As others have said, waist, back and legs are the most noticeable! It's always hard to see it on yourself! You are doing great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!