New here!

Hi everyone! I am 39 y/o and new to this site. I just recently started working out. I am currently taking 3 classes of jazzercise, 2 classes of aquacise and 2 classes of power sculpting a week. I also take a step class once a week and use cardio equipment and nautilus equipment a couple of times a week. I work as a nurse and eating healthy is hard. Someone is always bringing in sweets. My willpower is weak but I am trying. I have added lots of fruits, veggies and protein in my diet.

I wish you all luck and wellness!

Replies

• lslough
    lslough Posts: 32
    Hi everyone! I am 39 y/o and new to this site. I just recently started working out. I am currently taking 3 classes of jazzercise, 2 classes of aquacise and 2 classes of power sculpting a week. I also take a step class once a week and use cardio equipment and nautilus equipment a couple of times a week. I work as a nurse and eating healthy is hard. Someone is always bringing in sweets. My willpower is weak but I am trying. I have added lots of fruits, veggies and protein in my diet.

I wish you all luck and wellness!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Nice to meet you and welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Welcome and Good Luck!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :drinker: Hi there!!! Welcome!
  • Carol123
    Carol123 Posts: 48 Member
    :smile: hi, and it is nice to meet you.
  • Glad to see you've taken the big step towards MFP. i've only been here a couple of weeks but it's been something that's allowed me to hold more accountability without carrying a notebook. I hope you benefit from this site as much as possible and there's amazing people here for help.