Fresh Start/Support

Options
Due to poor stats I decided to start completely over on MFP. So far, so GOOD...with 4lbs gone since I have gotten back on track. However, when I started over I lost all the great friends and support I had...so for all you awesome MFP members out there that would like to give support I would greatly appreciate it...because doing this alone is hard and no fun. :(

Replies

• heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting out, and I could use all the motivation I could get! It's definitely easier to stay on track with friends to help :)
  • meg_mucklebones
    Options
    Everybody deserves a fresh start now and again. It's better to play with a group than with yourself. :wink:
  • northernbeachesgirl
    Options
    I'm just starting out as well. It's so tricky on your own! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just sent you all friend requests. I have been there and I still struggle at times but i found this time its so very different for me mentally. I have learned so much about adapting to a healthy lifestyle. I am 37 and a mom to 4 kids who was going to university full-time (i'm on break now) who got tired of feeling like crap and needed to get healthier for me.

I take alot of what i do from Jillian Michaels, who is my biggest inspiration but i have also done so much reading.

I try to support all of my mfp friends as much as possible. I make sure that if my friends need some extra support even just to bounce ideas i try to be there. If you want some extra support or motivation, add me :)

Jess
  • kungkungx3
    Options
    I totally understanddd :((((
    I hate it too, its harder than going to school x.x

I set a huge goal this summer too and hopefully with the help wiht the awesome mfp community I can get the motiviation I need to reach it!

If u ever need some encouragement im down to be friends!