Replies

• Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Bump
  • ajstaudt
    ajstaudt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just ran a 5k this last Saturday, finished in just under 27 minutes. I'm not a very big runner and didn't train very much, so I was pretty satisfied with that.
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    My family is doing a color me rad race - my first and my goal is to finish!
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    My first 5K will be Saturday.
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations to all those who ran and good luck to those who will be running. I am running this weekend for Kyleighs cure. Was goi g to change to a 10K but did not get enough training in so will do 5K. Did my first one in Apdil 27:47.no training. Hope to do better this time around....and for a great cause.
  • twoboysnmygirl
    twoboysnmygirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 10K this upcoming Saturday the 8th (my first 10K!) and a 5K Glow Run at the end of the month for fun! I have at least 1 race a month until next February when I'm running the Princess 1/2 at Disney!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for two in the fall but am seriously thinking about doing one at the end of this month.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first marathon last weekend so June is pretty light for me. I have Spartan Sprint in a little less than 2 weeks and then after that nothing until the end of August.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I ran one this past Saturday, came in 3rd in my age division (20-24 year old female), 83/174 overall female, 139/306 overall. time was 32:13 (new pr). I have another one the 22nd (I am rerunning it from last year). I have 2 in July, 3 in Sept and am contemplating on doing a 10k in Oct, and am hoping to run my first half next april.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I did my first 5k yesterday. Was 5th out of 66 for my age division (30-39 female), 21st female and 47th overall out of 299. I finished in 28:39
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I've got a 3.5 mile obstacle (and mud is one of them) race at the end of the month. My goal? To hoist my *kitten* over that 5' wall without help! Otherwise, to finish in one piece. lol