What can i do if i miss a meal?

Options
2»

Replies

• jonathanp2
    jonathanp2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea. I might look into that. I do have like some mini sausages that are like 600 calories that I use in a emergency. But the protein shakes look like a good idea.
  • jonathanp2
    jonathanp2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Really? That is amazing! I will remember that. I usually eat a large lunch or dinner at night. I have had days that I only ate like 100 calories until Dinner. I do keep my body out of starvation mode.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I kind of messed up today ): I was like 512 calories less then my goal. BUT I did not feel like my body was hungry at all, I didnt feel like starvation mode.
    Really? That is amazing! I will remember that. I usually eat a large lunch or dinner at night. I have had days that I only ate like 100 calories until Dinner. I do keep my body out of starvation mode.

Starvation mode doesn't happen from missing a meal or two. In fact, don't even think about the idea of starvation mode as long as you are eating your calories. For 95% of the people claiming they are in starvation mode, it is an excuse for bad habits. It does exist, but it doesn't work the way most people think it does - its just a very misused concept.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I just heard online and on ask.com that if I eat a big meal all at once ill gain weight. So I guess I will just eat what I can for today. (:

I eat most of my calories at dinnertime. I don't have breakfast (I'm about to be told I should blah blah blah) and by lunch I'm so busy I don't have the time or the need to eat much. So by dinner I'm ready for a BIG meal, even though it's low in calories still I make enough to feed 4 people & still about 800 cals for the whole thing. I've never put on weight from eating a big meal at any time an anyone who says that would happen is just..... well a moron.