135 LBS GONE!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Your entire story made me so happy. Good on you! You look amazing, and I'm sure you feel amazing.
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Options
    This made me cry. Good, good, good for you. You are so deserving of happiness. And you look fabulous!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story, well done!! x
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and strong for sharing not only your weight loss, but your personal and emotional struggle. Thank you and blessed be in your new life :flowerforyou:
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job!! And absolutely stunning!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    You look great and I'm very jealous of your cheekbone structure, you genetics lottery winner. :drinker:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Foxy!

Well done!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That was a super sweet story! So very touching! I am incredibly happy for you, as you have done an amazing job! You deserve it :)
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Now that is what I call determination. Well done you look great and very happy.
  • Sarabelle43
    Options
    Amazing! I agree, you not only look great, but you also look happy. :)
  • phasesme
    phasesme Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is a beautiful and amazing story!!!
  • kgulett
    kgulett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story. It is a beautiful story and inspiring journey. You have completely changed not only the way you lot,but also your life, your attitude.

Congratulations!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And I LOVED reading your story. That is a really special thing that happened to you, and YOU made it happen! Conrats!:drinker:
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! So so so so so inspirational! You have done an amazing thing!
  • aharrington84
    aharrington84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    the pic in the red shirt looks Photoshopped. If you did lose the weight you say, then congratulation.

I know, and I've come back to this today so many times not knowing what to say. I love that your post is motivational, and your story is great, but the VERY poorly photoshopped picture detracts from that, and that's hugely disappointing.
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Damn good job, woman!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!