Hello from Tx

Options
I just started myfitnesspal this week and it's great. It seems like I can watch what I eat much easier and see what I actually ate all day and fix little things for the next day. I think this will keep me on tract and help me to lose the weight I want.

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:

Shar0319 - Welcome ! You will continue to love this site... =)

Eriny - what has helped you stay on track to lose 42 lbs?
  • Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Hey. I am from Tx also! Dont you just love this hot weather lol.? This has helped me tremendously keep track of how much I'm eating.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just north of Dallas!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome..
  • bethy_ann
    Options
    I'm also from Texas! Welcome :)
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    TX girl here too!!! Welcome to MFP...you will love it!
  • legalbyday
    Options
    I am looking for some friends and since we just started basically at the same time we could encourage eachother. I just started again this week and have found some amazing things out just in the last 4 days. One of the biggest ones is that while I'm in the kitchen at work warming up my healthy lunch or snack, I can consume a serving of tortilla chips (that would be 7 chips containing 141 calories) just while waiting for my food to be ready. That's not counting the salsa or artichoke dip that might be sitting there too. Do that a couple times a day and grab a couple pieces of candy out of a bowl at the receptionist area and that's a freaking meal's worth of calories at least. And it feels like you ate nothing. So, consequently, I haven't done that since!! Whew, these lifestyle changes are getting easier all of the time.
  • Reaiganmom
    Options
    OMG YOU PULLED OUT THE OLD PICTURE I LOVE IT, I HAVE BEEN EATING GOOD BUT NO EXCERCISE YET GOING SCREW HUNTING TOMMOROW