Does Insanity work?

Options
I have been hearing lots of topics about Insanity. Does it work? I have not done very much workout at all, but I am very good with a diet, is this something I should start now? Is there a special diet with it (Im a student for money is tight, and that super healthy protein and stuff is expensive).

Replies

• jonathanp2
    jonathanp2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ok I just saw that it comes with a nutrition plan. Do I have to follow their nutrition plan? And should I up my calorie intake perminatly or should I just keep it the way it is, and add it to exercise on the app? and how long do you workout everyday?
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Whey protein is about $17 a tub at Wally-World. Mix it with water and it may be chalky but provides the nutrition. As for Insanity. It seems to work for some. Just find something that works for you and keep it going. Best wishes on a great success.
  • jonathanp2
    Options
    Thanks for the wishes. You to! I might try it after I loose from my diet. I just got use to MFP. I will look into it for the future.
  • jonathanp2
    Options
    Its more expensive here, im not from the States so everything is imported.. D:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the prorgram in the morning, so I'll find out the hard way. The diet can be asjusted as needed, provided you maintain the approximate calorie totals and macro breakdowns (40/40/20).
  • FittyFitFitFit
    Options
    I have about three weeks to go with Insanity and I love it 'cause it makes me feel strong and awesome. I was already fairly fit / at goal weight when I began but I think it has helped tone me up and is a nice change from the running and weights I had been doing.

Personally, I don't use the protein shakes. I eat healthy 80% of the time. I see Insanity as just like any other exercise... if you stick with it and try to eat well then you will see results. It is a fairly intense regime and it will kick your butt. Just do the exercises as best you can if you struggle to keep up at the beginning.

The best workout programs are the ones you enjoy and the ones you stick with so yes... Insanity will work if you commit to it and be careful with what you eat. :) Good luck!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity. It's pretty hardcore & you'll definitely push yourself to your limits.
    You don't have to buy supplements or expensive food. I eat healthy on a budget & my macros are now 45c/ 25f/ 30p.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Yes it works but you have to put the work in...that includes following the nutrition guide as best as you can (: