Need some friends

Options
I have like 3 people on mfp that actually use this program and I'm in need of friends on here who use it, are motivational and aren't know it all judgmental people. I'll support you and if wanna help support me!

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on nights, so I'm a little less active than usual, but I try to stay present.
  • Sectility
    Sectility Posts: 37
    Options
    You can add me. Talk to me whenever. I'm not online all the time, but I try getting on as often as I can.
  • emy61032
    emy61032 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have been logging on every day, and plan to through the summer.
  • twiztedminded575
    Options
    I need some friends as well :) Feel free to add me.
  • NurAneesa
    NurAneesa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey. I'm new here. Could you guys help and be my friends :) Btw, You guys can call me Sasa
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    I lost 83 lbs this past year. Two months ago I discovered MFP, a week ago the community. I would love to have people on my list that are actively using the system and who are on the same "wave length". I will send you a friend request. If you are interested, here is my story:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1007473-one-year-and-nearly-85-lbs-lighter-pics?page=1#posts-15424209
  • nikkei18
    nikkei18 Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm here most days, and trying to motivate all my friends...and myself! :)
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
    Im on every day. Pretty active on here!
  • ashleykawalek
    ashleykawalek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I am on everyday and always trying to stay and also help motivate!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am supportive and enjoy the support! I also just love general chit-chat. :-) I am a very active user!
  • sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, feel free :) I log pretty much every day (even when it's not a "good" day), and I do love a good chit chat
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :smile:

I log on several times a day and I love to meet new people.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    add me if u like!
  • CramerWife
    CramerWife Posts: 18
    Options
    I agree!! Only some of my friends use MFP and I need more that are more driven :)) Add me!!
  • Mdcgc
    Mdcgc Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! I am new here and i am not always online but you can add me! I could use some friend and motivational people as well!
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - open invite to all :) JJ x
  • bluebelltinkerbell
    bluebelltinkerbell Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, im at the begining of my journey and have 40lbs to lose. I really like support and motivation and am on here everyday :happy:
  • Elle0909
    Elle0909 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im the same need some support.
    xx
  • sophiecreton21
    sophiecreton21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! None of my friends use this and I'm struggling to stay on track this last week or so. Any support is greatly appreciated - need some friends who understand what I'm going through :-)
  • maryrosenavoa
    maryrosenavoa Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me is Welcome:)