ot- something that tickled me

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
so friday I walked into my commands new building and I am waiting for muster so I can go pt and this reservist guy (who has been with the command for probably 6 months) walks up to me and was like.....uh....damn how did you loose more weight in the 10 days I have been gone. And then this other guy overhearing the conversation was like yeah audumn you have lost alot of weight how much is so far if you don't mind my asking....

I laughed and then told them 27lbs and was like wow I am getting bombarded on a friday morning

It was just nice to see that people are really noticing my efforts.

hope everyone else gets to feel that feeling it's accomplishment.

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    so friday I walked into my commands new building and I am waiting for muster so I can go pt and this reservist guy (who has been with the command for probably 6 months) walks up to me and was like.....uh....damn how did you loose more weight in the 10 days I have been gone. And then this other guy overhearing the conversation was like yeah audumn you have lost alot of weight how much is so far if you don't mind my asking....

I laughed and then told them 27lbs and was like wow I am getting bombarded on a friday morning

It was just nice to see that people are really noticing my efforts.

hope everyone else gets to feel that feeling it's accomplishment.
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    It doesn't take much to make me feel good.....like one person saying "you look good...." or " how much have you lost?" congrats on the loss!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    Options
    I know doesn't it

I never really cared what people thought, but now it's so odd how a simple comment like that just pushes me the extra mile you know.
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    I know how you feel! My mom has made a couple of comments lately that she can really tell I've been working out more, my clothes look better and stuff. This really means a lot coming from her, she tends to be very pessimistic and critical of just about *anything* I choose, or am doing in my life.

So, YAY for uplifting remarks from other people!
    :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Yay Sculley!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: