Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Ladies and Gents, Show off that incredible transformation you made! I'm sure it will inspire many out there! :bigsmile:

Replies

• d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    in
  • wakeupsleepyface
    wakeupsleepyface Posts: 18 Member
    I could use some inspiration for sure!!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Bumping it for inspiration :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    awesome job ladies!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    great job people
  • Amethyst125
    Amethyst125 Posts: 46 Member
    You are pretty in both pictures but the most recent you look so great, you look like a model.
    Beautiful face, Congrats!!! Great work.
    Thanks for sharing you are an inspiration
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    I still have a LONG ways to go; but like others, I am feeling better about myself and more confident. :)

RedadpS.png
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    well ty ... its a process but well worth it and i try to find fun things to do to keep on keeping on.. my process was slow and steady for a long time but its been 8 yrs and im still progressing and getting better month to month. I hope you all the same especially making the decision for a LIFE change..
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Bump!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!