Day #1 of the rest of my life

Options
Hey everyone.. so Im not necessarily new to MFP. I joined the community July 2011 and after 6 months of calorie counting and working out I lost 70lbs. Going from 240 to 170.. and I felt great. I stopped logging in my food, I ended up deleting my account and slowly but surely I stopped working out and eating clean.

I ended up gaining 30lbs back, and now after a year of doing nothing but sitting on my butt, Im ready to start this again and drop the remainder of my weight.

Im looking for people to join on this journey with me. Im 24 years old, 5'4 and 200lbs currently. My UGW is 125-135, i dont have a specific number because it really depends on how I look and feel!

I look forward to doing this again and once and for all!

Feel free to add me on here.
or
Follow me on Tumblr http://ashleysayque.tumblr.com/
or
My Blog http://ashleysayque.blogspot.com/

tumblr_inline_mk3ikkUKFq1r1qkid_zps2a7627d4.png[/URL]

Replies

• cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! Congrats on the weight lost! I know it's frustrating to start all over again but at least you are starting the process! Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll be more than happy to provide encouragement and support :)
  • Brooklynngirl814
    Options
    Your post caught my eye.
    I just started my diet today as well, for what seems like the 100th time. This time I really feel I want to do it because I have never weighed this much in my life. I am about 220lbs and would like to get down to 140lbs.

I am looking for others like me to go along with in this journey. Support is very much needed to keep me on track.
  • ashleysayque09
    ashleysayque09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much!

and yeah its so disheartning gaining weight back.... :/

i couldnt believe I had done this too myself after already losing a ton of weight and feeling so motivated and happy. But this time I dont feel so lost, I know Ive done it before and I can do it again. But this time I wont stop. I have to remind myself that this is a lifestyle change!! not just a temporary fix
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey! I think I read your weight loss story on a blog that I follow. I think it's awesome what you accomplished, and I'm sure you can do it again. I'm starting over too. I hope it's cool if I add you as a friend on here.
  • pjwarre
    pjwarre Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow! Your doing really awesome, keep it up!
  • ashleysayque09
    Options
    thank you!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome back to MFP!
    You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette.
    I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • bearcrusher
    Options
    Wow great back story and awesome achievements. I love your blog as well. Nicely planned out workout split, also good meal plan. Hope we can be friends.
  • ashleysayque09
    Options
    aww thank you so much. i love my blog, its my baby lol so taht means alot