Weight Training for Beginners

Options
acorsaut89
acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
Hey! So I have been back at the gym for about 8 months now and eating healthy so doing well overall. However, I haven't really be doing a lot of weight training because I knew I needed to work on my cardio and over all health first.

Now that I have lost approximately 30lbs, my regular work outs are not doing as much as they previously did (which happens to all of us). I am looking for suggestions and/or plans anyone may have that will introduce me to designing my own weight training plan. I have done research and it seems to me like most of the stuff that is out there is for people who are already pretty experienced with it - whereas I am not, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place??

Anyways, if anyone has a plan/routine they have used with specific information I would really appreciate it :) My cardio is just not doing as much and I am at a point where I am ready to start weight training.

Thanks,

Amanda

Replies

• tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Interested in replies to this, I could have said exactly the same - lost 32lbs. Now need toning and strength :)

Well done on your weightloss x