looking for friends around 5f t3 , 120lbs looking to lose

Options
Carlya87
Carlya87 Posts: 19 Member
hello, im looking to make some more friends on here around 5ft 3 around 120lbs ish and losing weight i need some more diet tips for my height and weight!

Replies

• princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 124 lbs. It's hard to lose weight when you're short! Ugh!
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and about 119lbs. My goal was 120 but now that I'm here, I think I may want to get to 115. I finished Insanity about a month ago and have just been doing my own exercises/ running since. I am thinking of starting another round of Insanity next week though. I also need to lower my junk food intake since it I've been eating more lately. :p

What are you doing now?
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    That pretty much describes me. 5'3 ish and around 8.5 stone - not really got loads to lose but I do want to get a bit fitter and healthier. 18 months ago I was a real gym bunny and I miss my 6 pack!
  • Carlya87
    Options
    Hi Im eating like 1200 calories a day and low fat and running a few times a week plus I walk 40 minutes a day. Hoping to get down to minimum 115 by the end of July now weigh 122/123
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and currently I am doing P90X... My weight is around 114 pounds and want to get to 110...More than that I want to lower my body fat...
  • BABAKER0212
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4, 124lbs. I was at 132 back in February & have lost 8 pounds since then. I want to get to 120 even. I think I'll be content there. I've been going to zumba 2x a week & then trying to stay extra active around the house the other days (walking, gardening, etc.)
  • MelissaHopeG
    MelissaHopeG Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and currently 138. Weight is coming off slow and I'm keeping under my calorie intake and exercising... ughhh. Feel free to add me for inspiration, I'm always trying to connect to meet new people so we can motivate each other!
  • roxylola
    Options
    I work on 1200 but I probably average somewhere in the region of 1200 to 1500 realistically. I walk about 45 minutes (with the dogs) 5 days out of 7 at least which I log as hiking because it mostly is. And I am doing the 30 day shred at the moment. I have noticed a slight reduction in my measurements since last week if not much weightwise. I am basically just trying to be a bit more healthful and mindful of what I eat. I log what I eat pretty well but I reckon there may be a whole lot of wine calories I miss off some weekends!
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2", 107 pounds and I'm just tryin to get fit. My problem is that I carry all my weight in my butt, thighs, and stomach area so I've been trying really hard to get them toned. I really want abs which is my main goal. I run 3 miles every weekday morning up and down a lot of hills and generally 6 on one of the weekend mornings as well, and I go to the gym and do a 45 minute circuit training/plyometric-like routine from my Nike fitness app on my iPod every day including weekends if I can. I work 2 jobs (McDonald's and a snack shack) that require standing and bustling around with light cleaning and such for a good 7 hours or so a day. I eat pretty healthy; I drink protein shakes of my chocolate whey protein powder in some low cal almond milk after I run and work out, and I eat chicken wraps and salads for lunch or dinner with low cal high protein Greek yogurts and I snack on celery and carrots throughout the day otherwise, although I still only eat about 700 cals a day at most. I'm feeling a little upset at having seen no results yet when it's been almost a month now. Does anyone have any tips for me?
  • roxylola
    Options
    You are not eating enough to build muscles which it sounds like is what you need to do more than lose weight. Eat a bit more and do some weights
  • Carlya87
    Options
    yeah you are defo under eating