Does anyone here...

Options
glynda66
glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
...hate...hate...hate their job?

Replies

• LostInHollyw00d
    Options
    With a passion.. Unfortunately bills exist, so I have to put up with bull**** to get them paid...

Maybe we will win the lottery one day.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    meh.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't hate it. I just don't have fun. Lol
    I'm currently counting down the minutes till I go home ... I'm so hungry!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nope .
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I work as a home health aid and I LOVE what I do and I adore the people I work for but I hate the company. I've been working there for three years, never missed a single day (literally, I don't have days off) and I have not gotten a raise in those three years...
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SAHM and student. Love being at home with my kids, but can't wait until I can use the degree I'm going to earn to get a job.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I work as a home health aid and I LOVE what I do and I adore the people I work for but I hate the company. I've been working there for three years, never missed a single day (literally, I don't have days off) and I have not gotten a raise in those three years...

This. I love running the store, but the owner makes me want to punch him. My last raise was two years ago and I'm not holding my breath for one any time soon.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Not me!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I love my job but really dislike my supervisor.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I love mine, but isn't it probably a bad idea to post how much you hate your job on a public forum?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I liked it in the summer. HATED it in the winter with a passion, as it involved five or six hours daily of driving in icy, dangerous conditions, snowstorms included, with a rigid time schedule that didn't allow for bad weather, on crowned and unplowed back roads, with deep ditches, losing traction at each mailbox, and I've gotten stuck in snowdrifts and on country roads, spun out and ended up in ditches, etc., for 23 years. For most of that time my boss was a childish, bad-tempered *kitten* (I outlasted him though).
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I adore my job!:)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I used to. But then I got switched to the night shift. My boss only works during the day so I don't see her anymore! And my coworkers are a lot more relaxed (probably because she isn't around).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Today, a bit. But generally, no.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    No
  • DTJBMcT
    DTJBMcT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Stay-at-home wife, mom, and June Cleaver -- Best. Job. EVER. (For me, anyway!)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Nope:)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Yes. I currently despise my job. I start dreading the next day on my way home from work. It is quashing my happy.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    More times than not!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I like it, but I probably won't get paid until 2014.