Electronic Cigarettes

Options
2»

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I quit tobacco three years ago with an ecig. I still use it because I enjoy it, although I've reduced my nicotine level by half. Blu and NJoy suck - get a Joye 510 or an eGo with an extended battery. That thing lasts all day.

I also mix my own liquids so I know what's in them - nicotine base, a 50/50 propylene glycol / vegetable glycerin mix for vapor, and food-grade flavoring. That's it. Much cheaper, and I can control how much nicotine is in it.

Best decision I ever made. My health is much improved. Good luck!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Are any of those small? That's the main reason I like blu, is because they're the same size as a regular cigarette. I don't want to carry around anything bigger.
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    I do. And I love mine. :) It has a Vivi nova tank and a vision spinner battery.
  • NaturalBlond
    NaturalBlond Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking using one almost 3 years ago. I use an eGo with vison. Mix my own liquid. no nicotine anymore. More security blanket.
    may not be compeltley safe - but I'll take "may not" over the known dangers of smoking and the 1000+ ingredients in them,

Studies are being done on e cig, but Big Tobacco is working fast and furious to shut them down. Where there is smoke...

and FDA approval *snort* the same FDA that approved Chantix and Fen-Phen and a multitude of other drugs including nicotine patches a nd gum - I've know more people who've had nasty reactions to those than an e-cig.

In my world - quit however you can.